Chapter 5

PoV. Itadori

After Sukuna changed back Todo wanted to say something but I just went straight out of the room. "Brotha where are you going?" He asked me while following me. "I need to go to Fushiguro!" I opened Megumis door and closed it in Todos face, I even locked the door. Fushiguro on the other hand just looked at me. "What happened?" He asked.

After I told him everything he just looked at me with concern in his eyes. "And now, What do you wanna do about him?" "I don't know help meee~" I said while looking at him with puppy eyes. "Wait, I have a idea!" I shouted. You okay with my Idea? I asked Sukuna in my head. Yeah whatever. Was his reply. "Fushiguro could you pretend to be my boyfriend for the rest of the week?" I asked. He looked at me and thought about something. "Are you sure?" He asked me. "Yes!" "Fine then." "Thank you!" I shouted while hugging him.

After our dinner in the evening Fushiguro and me went to the city. Obviously with Todo because he was following us. "I don't understand brother, why is the boring guy here?" He said now for the third time. "First of all he isn't boring and second of all we wanted to go alone to the city just the two of us you know. I don't understand why you are here." I grabbed Fushiguros hand and walked with him faster. "Why are you so mad?" He asked and start to walk faster too. "You keep following me!" I looked behind me just to see that he was staring at my ass. Damn creep. I stopped walking. "Me and Megumi are dating!" I looked him deep in the eyes while I said that. "I see." He believes it. "I don't believe it!" Seriously?
"Why?" I asked him. "You don't look like you two are in a relationship and I'm way better then he is so why would you choose him over me?" That damn Ikea shelf. You- you did bot just say he's a shelf did you? I heard Sukuna laughing in my mind. Shut up! "We're in a relationship and you aren't better than him!" I'm getting angry after all Fushiguro is my friend. I turned my head to Fushiguro and put my hands on his cheeks. I pulled his head down to me and kissed him. He kissed back so that it looks real.

I break the kiss and looked at Todo. "Do you believe us now, Gorilla?" I hope he believes it and leaves me alone now. "Hmm. I believe it for now but I'll keep watching over you two!" With that he walked away. "What's wrong with that creep?" I asked. "I don't know but I thought he liked girls? He was staring the whole way at your ass." Megumi said. "God I know right? I saw him staring what a creep. But finally he leaves us alone." "Yeah let's go now, Maki-san and Nobara are already waiting at the cinema for us." He said and started to walk again. I smiled and follow him. "Which movie are we watching again?" "The Nun." He replied. That's my mom! I looked at my hand with a 'Seriously?' Look. "How?" Fushiguro asked Sukuna. I don't know. I'm not sure if this was just a joke but I hope so.

At the cinema we met Maki and Nobara. We paid for the tickets and went in. We also brought popcorn and something to drink. I have to say I don't really like horror movies or movies now because of Junpei but that's something else I just wanna enjoy the moment with my friends now.

"Hello!" Someone on my right side suddenly said.

———————-

A new week a new chapter :)

See ya loves <3