Lost in Space

Its dark, but not completely dark, stars glistened in the distance, so close yet so far, you're eyes closed slowly.

"Human? Human wake up, please!" A soft male voice called to you, with a slight flinch you opened you're eyes and was greeted by to beautiful blue eyes "Ah! You're awake!" it only took you a moment to realize, there are more eyes, starring at you, panic started pulsing through you "w-what is this?? What are you??"
The male sitting in front of you spoke "Oh yeah sorry, we are the planets of the Solar System-" he was cut off by the red planet "Don't tell it about us, Earth! You know what these humans are doing to you and what they are capable of" the red planet snapped, while the planets argued about what the red planet had said, you studied them, space science was you're favorite subject in school so it made it easy for you to identify the planets, Mercury, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Earth, The Sun was with them too, you began to worry as to what comes next.

"Okay enough" The Sun hushed them "Earth, even though this human is a lifeform that lives on you, we all need to- can't believe I'm about to say this- take care of it" he seemed unimpressed but stared at you curiously.

"What? Are you kidding me? I'm not taking care of that" The red planet snapped again, you starred at him blankly and feared he will hurt you, The Sun looked back at Mars "You can do you're part by not hurting them." He said with a scowl.
"What do we do with them now?" Venus asked The Sun, before he could answer Jupiter chirped in "We get to know them, are you guys suddenly dumb? Thats the best way to start"
The Sun stayed silent for a second then spoke "Jupiter is right, we speak with them"
You became nervous as you didn't know what to expect them to say or react, before any planet spoke Mars stormed off, good ridence you thought, a few other planets walked off leaving you with Earth, Neptune and The Sun.
You are waiting for any of them to speak, finally Earth broke the silence "Human, are you okay? How are you adjusting to all this?" Earth seemed a bit troubled by The Sun and Neptune starring but tried to hide it, "I....i don't know whats going on.." you spoke, The Sun became more curious, "I'm sorry, but we don't know the cause if this, its never happened before- oh that didn't make it worse did it??" He became uneasy "No its okay i guess, i mean theres a furst time for everything right?" You tried to focus on the positives, "Haha i guess so" Earth seemed more comfortable, The Sun walked over to you and Earth then sat next to Earth, "

"Which country are you from? Earth tells me there are many" The Sun said curiously, you gladly answered "I'm from {Inert you're country irl}" "What is it like?" Sun asked, you tell him and Earth about you're country, the ups and downs, some history and culture, Neptune who had tuned out became interested when you spoke about the history and culture, he walked kver to you three and sat next to you, you expected cold air to radiat off him, but there was nothing, then Sun pulled Earth into another room to speak and you were left alone with Neptune.