HEARTBREAK

Ross's POV

I went inside where I found my brother on the couch watching TV. I walked up to him and said, "how could you do this to me? You're supposed to look out for me but instead you, first, do things with my girlfriend that only I can do it her because I'm her boyfriend and not you. And second you make her break up with me by telling her about the bet. "I could feel the tears coming back. "I mean you know how important she was to me, and then you go and do this. "I tried to hold back my emotions but A tear or two rolled down my cheek. I went up to my room and pulled my door closed so there was only a crack in it.

I laid on my bed face up and let The memories of Jordan flood my brain. I also just let the tears fall and when I got dark outside I didn't even bother to turn on the light.

I felt like my heart has been ripped out several times and been stopped right in front of me.' So this is what heartbreak is. I hate it.' I thought to myself.

At around 8:30 P.m. my mom open my door. "Ross why are you just laying here in the dark?"

Stormie's POV

I turned on his light and Ross shut his eyes tightly because of the light. When he opened them I can see that he had been crying.

I walked over to his bed and sat next to him. "Ross what's wrong?"

"Nothing mom. I'm fine. "He's lied to me sitting up.

"Do I look like I was born yesterday? I can see when my son has been crying. Now tell me."

He remain silent.

"Did you and Jordan get into a fight? "

"No. We never fight..."

Well that's goo-"

"We broke up! "And he said that tears rolled down his cheeks.

"What? Why? What happened? "I questioned.

"Ask Riker."

"RIKER!!!"I yelled for my oldest son.

"Yes? "Riker said as he entered the room.

"Get out. "Ross said through his teeth.

Ross's POV

I didn't want him in my room.

"Well I'm not here for you. So calm down."My brother said to me.

"I said get out of my room "I said sitting up and looking at him.

"Ross you hold me to ask."My mom cut in.

"I know but he doesn't have to be in my room."

"Ask what "Riker asked.

"About how you broke me and Jordan up. I said finally making eye contact with him so my mom's eyes widen. "How you ruined my life, I continued "And made probably the most amazing and perfect girl ever met hate me. Oh, and not to mention what you did with her right before you broke us up."

"Wait-what-you broke them up? "

"No. "He lied to our mom.

That made me so mad. I got up and walked right up to him. I wanted to let him have it but all I said was, "So your gonna lie? "I said my Voice breaking and I could feel the tears coming again.

"You're just going to lie about how you made the first girl I've ever loved think that the real feelings I have for her were nothing? You're just going to lie about the fact that you made her think I didn't love her when I did? So you're just gonna lie about how you gave my girlfriend your-"I was about to say 'gave my girlfriend your head.'

"No. You know what? I'm not going to talk about that with mom in the room because you know why? Because I'm a decent brother. No I'm even more than that. I'm not going to talk about that with moon the room because I'm a decent person. Unlike you."

I walked in and out of the room. When I walked around the corner I found Rydel, Rocky, and Ryland listening.

"I hope you enjoyed the show. I hope you enjoyed me and my heart breaking into a million pieces. And I guess you were right Rocky I guess you did have a good ending to watch. ""A sniffled.

I looked at all my family members minus my dad (Who was working late) and they were staring at me.

I went back in my room and grabbed my phone some shirts socks pants and underwear and my deodorants and things like that and stuffed them into my overnight bag. I thought I saw my mom's lips moving but I heard no sound so kept moving. I went into the bathroom and got my toothbrush, toothpaste and put them into my bag . I went back into the room and got my wallet car keys phone chargers, headphones, sunglasses, Bluetooth speaker and my scrapbook Jordan made with pictures of us in it.

On the front cover it said 'Rordan'(That's our shipped name) Well while I looked at it a tear fell on it because I was looking at the picture of me and Jordan kissing on the beach.

I didn't understand how I feel so deep in love with her in such a short time but I did. There was just something so special about her and I need her in my life now.

Then I grabbed a jacket. I went downstairs and open the front door where my dad had his keys in hand about to unlock the door to come in.

"Why do you have all that stuff? "

I was too depressed to answer. Then the rest of my family downstairs or my mom said "Boy when I address you you better answer me."

"Oh I must've zoned out. "I thought out loud without any enthusiasm whatsoever.

"Yeah Ross where are you going?" Rydel asked.

"To a Hotel. To stay for a couple of days. "I had even less emotional my face and I looked right past my mom not making contact with anybody.

"Oh no you aren't. "Mom says to me.

"I will be fine mom. I just can't be in the same house as Riker right now."

"Well if you should just go back to your room and sleep. "My mom said softly trying to persuade me.

"I just need some time to myself. "

"Well you're 18 so I can't really tell you that you can't go but Im still your mother and I can be worried and ask you to call or text when you get to where you're going to be staying. Okay?"

"Alright." I walked out the door and got in my car and drove away.

*End of chapter*

-----------------------------------

Hey readers!!!

Thanks for reading this chapter. The two-part chapter is the next two chapters and they are filled with a lot of drama so you should read those when I post them.

COMMENT!!!
VOTE!!!
FOLLOW!!!

Bye!!!!