Elwin pov

I am shocked as soon as the words leave his lips. He actually finally has a girlfriend!? I don't wanna be all snoopy or anything but I asked him if she likes him back.

When he says yes, I let him go lay next to her and I put a blanket over them. I sit in silence for a few minutes, and then Dex starts to snore.

Soon after, Sophie walks into the room.

"Hi Elwin, this a bad ti-" she stops talking and stares at Dex and Hannah. "Uhhh...... What is Dex doing snuggling with a girl that I've never seen before?"

"Oh um, that's Hannah, Dex's girlfriend." I explain.

"Wait?! Dex has a GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????" She screams.

"Shhhhhh! Don't wake them up!" I whisper. "But honestly, I was surprised at first, too. Especially when Dex asked to lay with her."

"Wait! He did what?????????" Sophie whispers yells.

"Well, we're kind of getting off topic. Why are you here?"

"Oh yeah! How could I forget! Some curly haired dude kidnappedMr And Mrs.Song Edilane, Grady, Della, Alden,Juline, Kesler, Rex, Bex, Lex, and Lord Cassius! Also, Keefe,Tam, Linh, Fitz, and Biana are waiting outside." Sophie says, nervously.

"Oh goodness! Let me wake up Dex before they come in." I tell her.

I walk over to Dex and shake him gently. "Wake up" I whisper.

His eyes flutter open, and he gets up. "What happened?! And why did you wake me up?! I was having the best dream about y/n........" Dex's voice trails off.

"Well, we have bad news. Your parents, your siblings, sophie's adopted parents, keefe's dad,tam and linh's parents, and fitz and biana's parents have all been kidnapped by some curly haired dude."'