5

Y/n pov:

I wake up hearing the door open, I open my eyes and I see tae standing next to the door. suddenly I feel a huge urge to vomit, I get up and I run into the bathroom followed by tae and jk that I woke up in the process. he rubs my back while i vomit, after 5 minutes i stop and straighten up. I clean my mouth and turn to them, they look at me worried.

"Y/n are you sure you ok?" Asks jk.

"I don't think. " i said.

"get dressed we're going to the hospital. "said jk.

"Kooki I can't let you miss hours of class. ”I answer.

"I'll go with you, if you don't mind, "said tae.

"ok tae comes with me but you go to class understood. "I point the finger at him.

"Ok." He pout.

we leave Jungkook's room and tae and I go back to our respective rooms to get dressed, after 10 minutes we go out and we leave. he drives to the hospital, arriving in front of it he parks his car and we enter the hospital. I check in at the reception and she asks me to go to a room, we took the elevator and we sat down in the waiting room. after 20 minutes a young man came out and let me in.

"you must be Lee y / n? " i nodd.

he asks me to pee in a jar then he leaves, he leaving me alone in the room for analyzes. after 5 minutes he comes into the room with a file in hand, he sits down in his place and he smiles at me.

"congratulations miss lee you are two weeks pregnant. "he smiles. 

"I'm what?" I ask.

"pregnant, doesn't that make you happy? "

"not really. "he looks at me sadly. 

I thank him and I leave the room, seeing me tae gets up and he follows me without saying a word. we get into his car, during the journey I remain silent, I did not know how to react I was not happy even if I wanted to have a child but not with him. a tear escapes from my eyes, tae see it but he didn't say anything. we arrive at the university and I get out of the car without saying a word.

I leave for my lessons without saying a word, all the students look at me but I didn't have much to do. I enter the class and I sit down in my place, the teacher arrives and she starts her lesson. I stay in poker face, there was only anger and sadness that could come out of me the joy was gone. I didn't know when I was going to tell tae or a jk. The class ended and I walk to the canteens, I sat down in the same place as yesterday. during the meal everyone realizes that I was not speaking, he continues to speak without daring to ask anything.

"Y/n are you ok?" Asks j-hope.

"Not really. " I answer.

"you can tell us if something wrong. "smile jin.

"yeah I know but it's complicated ... "

"Tell us." Smile jimin.

"I was in the hospital this morning because it's been two days since I was throwing up, I had some tests and ... "