chapter 2

"Aunty!aunty! Look! " Said a boy with a bright smile on his face putting out his hands so that his aunt can see the beautiful glowing butterfly . "Wow it's so pretty just like you" said his aunt smiling. The boy blushed red and looked away letting go of the butterfly. His aunt chucked on seeing him look away with his face red " come on let's go have our lunch shall we , Aernie?"( Btw Arnie is Aeres's nickname😊) . " Yes aunty ! " Said Aernie and he ran forward to their house . It was not big like a mansion but it was fairly large with a beautiful garden in front of the house which was filled with white lilies which were Aeres's favourite.

(Pretend that it is in summer and that it's filled with white lilies👇 )

Aeres and his aunt , Ange were eating when they heard a knock on the door

Aeres and his aunt , Ange were eating when they heard a knock on the door . Ange motioned for Aeres to go to his room which he was confused but still complied. After he went back to his room Ange opened the door to see a royal knight with red hair "are you Ange York? " " Yes iam can I help you , sir?" Asked Ange with a business smile . " Well we heard that a boy with jeweled eyes ran into this house " " what do you mean there is nobody living in this house besides me . You must be mistaken sir" said Ange and tried to slam the door on his face however she was stopped by his foot in between the door to keep it from closing " well we still have to check Miss " Ange was panicking but she didn't show it instead she remained confident and said " sir as I said there is no one living here besides myself. You can check if you must but iam telling you again that there is no one here and if you are so bent on checking my house I will have to report you to the authorities for barging into my house if you can't find anything even after searching. " The knight looked skeptical and let out a sigh motioning his soldiers to return back . " Well iam sorry for interrupting miss . Have a nice day" said the knight and went away . Ange watched as they finally went away and immediately went to Aeres room and start packing their bags." Why are we packing our bags auntie? " Asked Aeres while tilting his head at the side looking up with his large jeweled eyes confused . Ange swore she could die from his cuteness but that was not the time to be thinking about that. " Well we are going to grandpa's place for a while"