𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓰𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Chaeyoung POV

Our maths teacher, Mr. Lee, had come in and everything had gone back to normal, that's what I hoped at least. Minho decided he was going to sit at the desk to my left instead of at the back with Bang Chan.

I couldn't focus because I had that feeling that someone was watching me so I began searching for that person's eyes. Once I looked around the entire room, making eye contact with people accidentally, I finally brought myself to look at my left. There he was, staring right at me. 

As soon as I was about to open my mouth to tell him to turn around, what I was dreading happened.

"Ms. Kim, you haven't been paying attention all lesson so I want you to come to answer this question" Mr. Lee demanded.

I didn't know what to do, I didn't even know what we were doing. I looked at my partner, Dahyun, hopefully. Of course, she turned around and acted like she didn't know me, that's exactly why I love her.

"Do you not know the answer?" He asked me in a smug way. Mr. Lee wasn't fond of me, and that's an understatement, because I never do his homework on time. "No, no I don't" I responded, straightening my posture to seem confident. 

"Am I surprised?" He muttered and carried on teaching.

Beside me, I could hear Dahyun snickering resulting in me stabbing her in the thigh with my pencil. 

"Hey!" Someone threw a ball of paper at me. I turned to the direction of where it came from, not to be surprised. Minho was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you free at lunch?" He responded, still smiling.

"Hmm, let me see" I glared at him "Sorry but interacting with a clown isn't on my schedule but eating is"

Dahyun and Seungmin, who had clearly been eavesdropping from behind, burst out laughing whilst I simply turned around and carried on with my work. "Damn Chae, I knew you didn't like him but that was hilarious" Dahyun held her stomach. 

"No one else was going to say it so I did besides, eating is way more important" I playfully flicked my hair in her direction. "It really wasn't even that funny"

"What lesson do you have next?" She asked me. "What do I have next?" I went looking in my bag to find my planner because I had no clue.

"You have history" Dahyun looked at me, disappointed.

"First of all, why did you know? Secondly, if you knew, why did you ask?" 

"Asking questions is my human right, are you trying to strip that away from me" Dahyun placed her hand on her chest whilst pouting. I flicked her on the forehead because I hated this side of Dahyun, I genuinely would prefer her being angry.

"Well, I'm off" I grabbed my bag and waved at my friend, heading off to my next lesson.

As I was walking up the stairs, someone walked up next to me. Thinking it was Yuta I turned my head to smile at him but my face dropped the moment I saw who was looking at me.

"Are you free now?" Minho grabbed my hand and dragged me up to the roof, not allowing me to respond.

"Let go of me!" I struggled out of his grip as we made it to the rooftop "Why did you drag me up here?"

He turned around and began walking towards me. "Has anyone told you that you're beautiful?"

That was really straightforward. I didn't say anything, all I knew was that I had to stay away from him. I walked backward until I hit the door. He was still a few steps away from me so I took my chance.

"Actually, a few people have!" I yelled before swinging the door open and sprinting down the stairs.

As I was flying down the stairs, I went crashing into someone. The person and I tumbled backward with me on top of them.  "I am so sorry!" I was about to pull myself up but stopped and started laughing when I saw who it was. 

"Yah! You nearly killed us both!" Yuta yelled, stroking my face to see if I was fine.

"I'm fine, what about you?" I pulled us both up whilst dusting my knees. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked again, completely ignoring me.

"I'm perfectly fine, I'd be more concerned for you though. Is your back still intact?" I joked which he ignored again.

We decided to walk together seeing as we were in the same class. As we were walking n a casual manner, Yuta had gotten a notification and went to go check what it was.

"OH SHIT!" He grabbed my hand and made me run with him.

Why do I keep getting dragged around today?

"Why are we running?!" I panted.

"We're late!" Taking a glance at a clock that was on the, I realized the time, we were twenty minutes late to class.

When we finally made it to the classroom we made sure to tidy ourselves up before knocking on the door. As soon as Yuta was about to knock, the door opened. 

"Good morning Ms. Kang" We both said, smiling sheepishly.

"Get in here" She huffed "You both have detention after school!"

"Ms. Kang I promise I won't ever be late again!" I begged.

"Always the same lie with you Kim Chaeyoung, and now look, you're influencing one of my star pupils" She pointed at Yuta.

"Miss, it was my fault we were late" Yuta spoke "I lost my wallet so she helped me look for it"

"Last chance" Ms. Kang sighed before heading back to teaching.