The Date

-Sam's POV-
I was on a plane to Florida with Bobbie. I was happy to see Alley again but she might not be happy to see me. Alley was my everything and I'm risking everything to be with her. Bobbie looked out the window and sighed. "Why are we going to Florida?" I looked iver at her and sighed. "I don't want anyone else but Alley." I look at my phone and sees a text from Andrea.
"Andrea: Alley is missing. "
My heart stopped. "Alley is missing." I whispered and Bobbie's eyes widen. "How?" She asked and looked at the text from Andrea. "I dont know how." I responded and put my phone away. "Bobbie, Alley is missing and Andrea doesn't know where she went." I told her. I was worrying more than I should be. Who am I kidding. Everyone would be worrying, her brother, Ricky, her parents. Oh my god... Why did I have to cheat on her? 

-Andrea's POV- 
"Alley!" I start screaming around the beach and the city. I walk up to strangers and ask if they seen her. She never leaves without telling me. Why would she run off now? 
"Excuse me, have you seen this girl?" I asked and held up a picture of Alley.
"No." He answered me pretty quickly. 
Maybe he's the one who took Alley.....

OH MY GOSH. I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG! I'm so so so sorry. Follow me on insta: justbeingalley and twitter: Ms_AlleyMarie . I'll updated next week or sooner. Lots of love. ~Alley