Twenty nineee🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ.

"Why is you mad at meee??" Mila asked while we were cleanin'. "You really playin?" I squinted and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Who gave you them hickeys?" I asked and she froze up. "Yo dumbass, why you do thattttt??? I told you, you and Mari was gone get back together." I whined, absolutely fed up at this point. I just knew this was gone hurt my brother heart.

She looked like she was tryin' to hold her laugh in. "Oh it's funny? Okay." I nodded. "No I'm laughin cuz it ain't even what chu think." She shook her head and I just stood there confused. "So you wan messin round wit a nigga and he wan suckin on yo neck?"

"Okay so it might be what chu think but not all the way what chu think." She nodded as I went to go check the cushions for trash. "So tell me- What the hell?" I pulled her shorts from the cushions and looked at her. I wasn't at all slow, so my mind was workin' right now. I didn't even see the hickeys yesterday, so when did she have time to go back out?

"Wait when I seen you yesterday- no cuz you ain't have no hick- I told Mari- I saw yal- OOOUUUUUUU." I jumped up and down while she tucked her lips in.

"You let him hit?" I whisper yelled like it was someone in here with us. They had went out to get us food so we were here alone. But they should be on their way back here any minute now. "You let him hitttttt." I fell back dramatically and she tried to hide her smile.

"No no no, I almost let him hit, but chu walked in just in time." She said and I jerked my head back. "The fuck I- oh when I came in last night?" I asked and she nodded. "Damn!" I huffed. "I get on my own nerves, but tell me what happened." I sat down and she did as well.

"So after you lied," she hit me, "And told him I wanted to talk to him, I figured it was time and I told him I wanted to be friends again and he was happy." She said and I smiled knowingly.

"So we hugged and allat and he was feelin that hug a li too much but Ian gone lie I was too, so I told him to step out so I could get dressed and he wanted to play, sayin what I got that he ain't seen a thousand times with that face he be havin that alway get me, so I say bet and I drop my towel." She laughed and my jaw dropped. "Oouu y'all iss badd." I got comfortable so I could hear the rest.

"So he run out the room, ain't thinkin I was gone do nun fareal so yea he run out and I'm just laughin then I get dressed, I head in here to see him in the dark watchin tv so I joined, but I sat close by him, ion kno what that was about." She lied and I kissed my teeth.

"So we talkin and jokin, and it's A low down dirty shame, just so you kno, so when we get to that part when he finna get freaky wit ole girl it get a li crazy, I told him I heard bout him tryna get back out thea, and he talmbout some not quite so ian gotta get jealous yet and so I'm like nigga ian checkin fa you, you kno, lyin and shit and he see right through it."

"Then he ask bout my li date and I say it wan a date but I'm sure you heard how it went when you was sittin in hea and he was like I wan listenin to yo ass, you kno, lyin and shit." She said and I laughed at both they lyin' asses.

"So I'm like you lyin, I bet chu was listenin hard, while I picked somethin off of his face," She said and my eyebrows raised. "So yea I never take my hand off his face, it start tracin his lip and he like if I was? With that faceeeee mann but yea so I'm like I just kno you was, and best, this nigga got to suckin on my damn thumb, I bout lost it, just sat thea salivatin." She said, obviously havin' a flashback.

"But if I get to tellin the rest ian gone make it, will call his ass to the room when he get back, just kno he was at the entrance before you came yo duck ass in hea." She mugged me and I laughed, "bitch I'm clock blockin without even tryinnn but I'm sorryyy." I pouted. They could have been cuddled up right now.