𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀

A/n: so I have a idea for another Klaus fic and I'm already writing it... Yes I'm that kind of person who starts one story then starts another one when the first one isn't finished yet but don't worry. I probably won't upload my new story until this one is completely done.

"I remember you. We were friends." Stefan says to Klaus with a hint of a smile playing on his lips. "I'm sorry, I've probably been a total dick to you." He apologizes, that was something Sierra didn't expect. she didn't expect that Stefan would just forget what Klaus had done to ruin his life, their bond must've been stronger than she thought.

"We are friends. And it's alright, you didn't remember" Klaus says and He looks at Rebekah. "And now the reason you're here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch."

"The original witch?" Rebekah asked with something like disgust mixing in her facial expression. Sierra just watched everything from where she sat on the couch, for one she didn't exactly know what they were talking about and it also just seemed smart to not interfere.

"What do you have that Gloria needs?" Nik asks and goes to sit next to Sierra. Rebekah touches her neck but realizes that something is missing.

"Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off!" She yells and starts to search for it, Sierra notices how Stefan stiffens but doesn't say anything.

"I don't know. I didn't touch it." Nik says as he wraps an arm around sierra, he was still worries about the girl. He didn't know what she was and he also didn't know how she had healed or almost poisoned Rebekah with her blood.

"We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back!" Rebekah yells as she searches for it, Sierra goes up to her and gently places a hand on the blondes shoulder.

"Tell me what it looks like, I'll help you search for it" Sierra says, Rebekah nods and describes the neckless to Sierra. Stefan was awfully silent, he has been silent for the whole trip but he always had some witty remark to say.

"Tell me that's not what she needs, Rebekah!" Nik yells as he stands up. Rebekah looks into the coffin while Sierra searches behind and under the other coffins, but they dont find it so Rebekah throws her coffin on the ground.

"Nik calm down will you? You could also help with searching." Sierra grumbles while she continues to look for the neckless. Nik glares at her but then Sierra comes up to him and holds his wrists.

"How about we first go shopping, Rebekah obviously needs some clothes from this century that aren't stained with blood. Then we go to Gloria's and we'll find a solution or anything." Sierra says.

"I like her, can we keep that girl?" Rebekah says and Sierra giggles. "Now that I think about it I've never properly introduced myself. Rebekah Mikaelson."

"Sierra Lodge." The two girls shook hands and then Rebekah loops her arm through Sierra's and announces that they're going shopping. The two men groan while the two girls giggle and smile.

-

Sierra, Klaus and Stefan are in a clothing store, drinking champagne and waiting for Rebekah who is trying on clothes.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah says, Sierra laughs from where she was leaning against nick on the couch.

"Trust me, There's not." Sierra giggles out. Rebekah gets out of the fitting room. She is wearing a short, black dress.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." She says

"Basically" sierra says. "I don't though, I don't like it when it shows too much skin" Sierra mumbled the last part. Nik heard and pulled her closer to him, just to assure her that she isn't alone.