Y/n stared at herself in the mirror as tears ran down her face. Her head was filled with comments on her looks, she wasn't pretty. Everyone always told her she was gorgeous but she couldn't let go of that 6 year old self staring at herself pulling at her skin and scratching at her arms.

She quickly wiped her eyes once she heard the whiny voice of moaning Myrtle. Myrtle laughed at her and didn't make y/n feel any better. She looked at her watch and realise it was time for her potions class. She walked out of the bathrooms hoping no one could tell she was crying. She got to potions just in time for Snape to strut in flipping his cape as he walked to the front. As it was their first lesson of potions Snape would be assigning them new seats for the term. Y/n crossed her fingers secretively that she would be put next to on of her friends and not Draco or Pansy. She woke from her daydream when she heard the shrill voice of Snape say her last name. 'Miss Bringleton if you would wake up from your daydream please be seated next to Mr Riddle' her heart skipped a beat and thought to her self 'no no no no no please why Tom why Tom'. Her trail of thought was cut of from a snigger of laughter from Pansy. Snape quickly turned around and warned Pansy and y/n couldn't help smirk. Riddle smirked as well and leant over to her and whispered 'I see you enjoy seeing Parkinson being told off''
Y/n nodded and got back to writing her notes.

The lesson was boring and most of it included trying not to blush every time Tom said something. She loves the way his voice was so smooth and calm.

Once the lesson was over as per usual Snape gave them a bucket load of homework for the next day, Hermione has promised her that she would help but y/n didn't want to bother her as she seemed very stressed about her O.W.L.S so she went back to her common room and tried to get on with it. She struggled with it as every time a question came up she could only thunk about how Tom would answer it and how much she hated his everything....his perfect everything.