if you were max best friend

If you were his best friend both of you would play games and be mean to david all day all day you would be mean to each one for fun if you were sad max will kill the one who did it and be with you all day until you feel better. some time's you both have fight's but at the end max would say sorry and calm you. You and max would also be with neil and Nikki all the time and have Adventures max would make you not come with them because it's to dangerous but you would go away you to are always on each one's sides. Max was mean but he was always nice to you. he is also very protective of you you do get mad at him when is like that but sometimes your ok with it. max always make jokes you both love camp Campbell but president you hate it you go to max's house every weekend tho play games and watch youtube all weekend its fun for you and max to do on the weekend you both do watch movies to but not as much.

Some people like same thing with me you like seeing davd and Daniel i did it for the (danvd) fans sorry i forgot the name. Y/n was sick and coughing up blood max neil and sasha/me were worried.

Yes i am in the story because i wanted to also because i love reading camp camp storys and i wanted to be in one i am my own. Back to the story.

Max:POV i hope y/n will be ok they are my only if i lose them i won't know what to do i need to be with them at all costs even if i get hurt i need to be with them.

Neil:POV i want to help but i can't i need to leave them be because me and y/n have bad memories together and i know they forgive me but i can't stand how i was to them. Hey max Neil said. Yes. I need to go im sorry i know it's a bad time to bu- before i could say is max cut me off. Its ok i know you and them have bad memories together so you can go. I-thank you max i will call you when i get home ok. Ok neil. Bye neil y/n said. Bye y/n neil said. See you later neil sasha/me said. Then he left

Sasha/my:POV i hope y/n will be ok i mean there like a sister/ brother to me i can't lose them. Hey max um i will get some food and drinks for us ok i said. Ok sasha max said. I left to get the food for all of us so we can watch a movie so y/n can feel better.