♡ 08; Official

Chapter 8
Anako POV

You had finally finished your finals and it was summer break now. You were excited to spend more time with Kenma. Kuroo had plans with Hana and is gonna go on a trip with some other friends. You were supposed to go as well but you thought it would make Kenma lonely. Plus, you wanted to spend as much time with him untill the time comes. 

"Are you sure you don't wanna go?" Kenma asks as he stuffed food into his mouth. You smiled. 

"I'm sure, Kuroo. You already asked me 3 times today already." You said laughing a bit. He frowns at you and sighs. 

"You'll be lonely here," Auntie says as she looks at you. "Kuroo will be out on the trip with his friends for a week and I'll be gone for 2 weeks. Are you sure??" She asks and you nodded. 

"I'll be okay. Plus, I'll spend more time with Nana. He's been lonely for a long time." You said and Kuroo pouts and your auntie smiled. 

"You act like Nana is a person," Kuroo says and you laughed. "Plus, Hiro will be there. He kept asking me to tell you to go with us." Kuroo says as you stopped eating. Hiro had been kinda distant ever since you told him you liked someone else so it was kinda weird for him to ask Kuroo for you to tag along. 

"To me, Nana is a person even though he's a cat." You said as you kept eating again. After we finished dinner, you helped Auntie clean up and went to your room. You find Kenma playing a game on your phone. You walked in and he looks at you. His face goes into a pinkish color as you sat next to him. 

"Why aren't you going on the trip with Kuroo?" Kenma asks without looking at you and you looked at him. 

"You heard us?" You asked and he puts his hand on his head. 

"Yeah..." He says and you smiled as he puts his hand to his side. You leaned onto his shoulder and closed your eyes. 

"Then you should know why I'm not going to." You said as you opened your eyes slowly. You felt him move his arm he pushed you down so you would put your head onto his leg. You looked at him shocked and he was blushing. You smiled as you put your hand up to his hair messing with it. 

"A-Are you tired?" Kenma asks you and you nodded as you put your hand down. "Then sleep on me," He says as you closed your eyes. You felt him touch your cheek and pulling your hair back. You fell asleep on his lap. 

-skip time-

For the past few weeks, you had been hanging out with Kenma. You went to the park, store, lake, and many other places with Kenma(ofc with Kuroo as well and Hina too). You wanted to spend time and know him more. The more you were with him the more it hurt thinking that he would soon leave you. 

"Kenma, look at the stars!" You say as you pointed at the stars. You didn't hear him respond so you looked at him. 

You were mesmerized by him. His eyes had the world in them and his smile was beautiful. A breeze passes and his hair moves slightly. You blushed to see him like that. He looks at you and you looked away. You felt his hand on top of yours and you looked at him. He was smiling and blushing at the same time. 

"Anako, thank you," He says and your eyes widen. He looks up at the stars as his smile grew bigger. "Thank you for making me feel wanted, happy, and loved." He says shyly as he turned back at you. 

"K-Kenma...when did you become so bold." You said shyly as you looked down smiling. "But I also want to thank you. Thank you for making me feel wanted, happy, and loved as well." You said as you looked up at the stars. 

"Hey, Kenma," You said as he 'hmm' back. "If I were a star, will you be able to find me?" You asked and he smiles. 

"If you were a star, you'll be hard to find you. There are so many stars in the sky, but no matter how small or big you are, I'll find you no matter what." He says as you looked at him. He looks at you. 

You grabbed his shirt pulling him closer to you. You stared at his eyes then onto his lips. You slowly pulled him closer and closer to your lips. 

"ANAKO!" Kuroo yells out making you jump back. Kenma had jumped back as well and you both looked at Kuroo who was holding Hina. 

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING MY NAME?! You scared the living devils out of me!" You yelled in shock and Kuroo laughs a bit. You frown to see Kuroo helping Hina walk to you. "Hina, are you okay?" You asked and Hina's face turn bright red and Kuroo laughed nervously. 

"I-I'm fine! Yesterday, I fell and I couldn't really walk." She says nervously and you looked at her with suspicion. Hina was wearing shorts so you could see she had bruises on her knees. But you also noticed her legs shaking. 

Everything made perfect sense in your head and your face turns bright red and covered your mouth. 

"K-K-KUROO!!!" You yelled out in shock as you stood up. "AM I GOING TO BE A AUNTIE SOON?!" You yelled out in shock and their reaction was priceless. They were so shock and flustered. 

"A-Anako!" Hina says out in emmbarssment. 

"HINA ISN'T PREGNANT! WE USED PROTECTION!" Kuroo spills out and you stood there shocked. You were half-joking but it came up that they did the dirty. 

Since Hina couldn't stand up for long Kuroo took her back inside the house. You blushed hard as you didn't expect them to move so quickly like that. You even imagined it. You looked at Kenma who looked ready to pass out after hearing about what happened. 

You both looked at the stars for a bit. Kenma looked at you most of the time though. You looked at him and his face turns redder than normal. You blushed. You just imagined doing it with Kenma and you shook your head so fast. 

"W-What were you thinking?" Kenma asks and you froze and laughed nervously. 

"N-Nothing!" You said as you looked up at the stars. 

"Anako," Kenma says and you looked at him. "Do...do you wanna go out, for now?" He asks and you blushed. You smiled shyly. 

"S-Sure..." You said and he smiles as you place your hand on top of his. 

You both watched the stars for a while longer. It was peaceful watching the stars with Kenma. 

--------

end of chapter

*BONUS PART*

Kuroo POV

"I HATE YOU!!" Hina yells at me as she hits my head and I laughed. 

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry! I tried to hold back as much as I could." I said as she sighs and crossed her arm. I sighed and hugged her and kissed her cheek. She blushed. 

"I-I can't walk now." She says and I laughed a bit. 

"Did it hurt?" I asked and she nodded. "Next time, I'll be more careful," I said and she looked at me shocked. 

"N-Next time?!" She asks and I nodded and she sighs as she hugs me back. "Y-You better." She says shyly as she hides her face in my chest. 

---------