"our final duet...."

(ya'll omori fans get you tissue's, this is a bit sad)

HACHI POV:

I was cleaning mr. joker's room I saw something. It was a butterfly clip attached to a nice-looking key.I saw mr. joker enter, so I decided too ask about it. "joker san, what's this?" I ask, he examining the key when he said: "don't mess with my things without my permission.." he say's disappointed like tone of voice. (I was to lazy to write hachi's rambling)

joker pov:

I wonder how hachi found the key where... you know what nevermind...

flashback:
jack pov:

I was playing tag with y/n, until we reach the treasure room. I saw papa doing something, I was about to ask him what he was doing until something caught my eye. "wowwww it's so pretty!" I say with y/n nodding meaning she agrees with me, "I know right, this is the time telling goddess, it's very valuable" papa explained "no, not that, I mean this!" I put up the key. "wowww it's so pretty.." y/n say's in beauty. I blush at her c u t e voice.

TIME SKIP (this when the people said his parents died)

I heard a knock on my door, I thought it was mama and papa but... IT WAS Y/N, YAYYYY. "hey jack..." she say's sadly  "I guess you know what happened to you parents" she said.......... "don't believe them y/n-chan!" I said even though I well know that they are, I'm just keeping the truth from myself. "ok then..." y/n say's. "why don't we play the piano and violin?" I ask, suddenly her head popped out of the blue, it was kinda cute "YEA LETS DO IT!!" she say's in a exited tone I laugh at her exited face "ok let's go!" I say.

(play the music)

in the middle of the song, we heard a knock on the door. me and y/n go down stair's too see...

HAHAHAHAHHA, CLIFFHANGER LEZ GOOO

who do you think jack saw?
what will happen next? o-o