[ Chapter 1 ]

Third Person's POV

Hyakkaou Private Academy, a academy where only the highest people gets to take control of other lower people's life.

Y/N L/N transferred to Hyakkaou a week ago, her H/C hair, E/C orbs and her soft gentle touch was very attractive. 

Heels clicking was heard in the empty hallways.A figure with dark purple hair roamed the halls, carrying the files for the following events of Hyakkaou.

She knocked on the large brown doors.

A faint ' Come in ' was heard on the other side.

She came inside just to be greeted by the council members.

" Sayaka, did you bring the documents for our new guests? " A figure with white hair and gray highlighted hair that are braided and looped and blue eyes questioned.

The girl with dark purple hair, Sayaka, walked over to the president's side.

She handed over the documents.The white haired girl read the documenrs carefully.

" Seems like they will be here in a few. " She spoke.

" Aren't you worried that they will put your school in a major down fall? " A pink haired girl with stars in her blue eyes questioned.

" I don't think they will, Yumemi. " The white haired girl spoke.

- - -

Y/N ran to her class, the thought of her friends waiting for her excites her.

Her friends are Yumeko Jabami, Mary Saotome, Ryota Suzui (Toyota Hondai-) and Itsuki Sumeragi.

In a swift second, she was already in front of her class.

" N/N-San~! " A sweet, gentle voice spoke as a body collided with Y/N.

" Y-Yumeko.. Y-your chest! " Y/N flusteredly spoke.

" Yumeko, get off Y/N. " A blonde spoke from behind.

The girl who was hugging Y/N, Yumeko kept hugging the girl.

" Y-Yumeko! Mary! You two were too fast! " A brown haired boy spoke catching his breathe.

" Shut up, pet. " The blonde, Mary folded her arms.

" By the way, have you guys heard about the new guests? " He asked.

" Oh, we have new guests? Can you tell us about them, Ryota? " Yumeko got off of Y/N's figure.

Y/N catches her breathe softly and moved out of Yumeko's side.

" Well, I only know a few information but, they also came from a Academy. They also brought their council members and a few students to inspect Hyakkaou and maybe stay in this Academy for a while. " Ryota spoke.

" They seem interesting, don't you think? " Yumeko spoke.

" Tsk.. I don't give a fuck about who they are, all I know that they will bring Hyakkaou to a major down fall. " Mary spoke.

" I hope they know how to gamble! " Yumeko excitedly says.

" No no no no- " Y/N spoke thr thought of Yumeko or some of the guests being a house pet.

The bell rang, meaning classes will start.

The group walked to their seat and waited.

- - -

A bus with a blue base and black outlines with a blue Phoenix logo at the front stopped in front of Hyakkaou.

[ The Bus ]

[ The Bus ]

A girl with short white hair, soft blue eyes and Blue and Black uniform came out of the bus.

" We're here. "