The True Luna

As I walked towards the pack hospital only one thought was on my mind. My Kyo. Once the words that I clung to exited Robbie's mouth I was on the move. My feet swift through the hospital as if I was trying to win a race. When I entered Kyo's room he sat up and extended his arms. "My Sekai come to me." I needed nothing further. Within minutes I was a sobbing mess in Kyo's arms. He stroked my hair and I felt drops of tears fall onto my shoulder. Kyo was crying too. "I missed you so much my love." He whispered in my ear. I looked up through my tear stained eyes and placed my hand on his cheek. 

"Kyo don't cry. You are to pretty to cry." He chuckled and kissed my nose. I hugged him tighter. Needing to feel closer to him was a necessity. "I missed you so much Kyo." We pulled apart only to have Kyo pull me to his side to cuddle on the hospital bed. Kyo inhaled my scent a couple times leaving kisses on my mark here and there. Jason walks in shortly after me and Kyo's reunion covered in the rouges blood. 

"Alpha Kyo your awake!?" Jason face lifted as soon as he saw his best friend. Kyo ruffled his nose in response. 

"Why the hell do you smell like rouge Jason?" Kyo said plugging his nose. Kyo looked back at me clearly confused. "What the hell happened when I was out? How long have I been out?" 

"You have been in a coma for 6 weeks Alpha." Jason explained while my eyes teared up a bit. Kyo noticed this and whispered in my ear. 

"I am here now. Don't let those beautiful eyes get clouded by tears." He kissed my temple. I nodded and sniffled but answered the questions he must have. 

"When you were in a coma I had Jason take care of pack work and had him only come get me if he had to. I stayed here while Drake would bring me clothes. During this time Jason kept a look out for the rouge that we believed shot you. Once he was found I had him tortured for answers about the Alpha of the Silver Moon pack. While digging for answers there was an attack on the pack. Rouges. But not just any. My fathers. I sent the woman and children to the safe house and the rest fought. Towards the end I met my father again. I thought he was going to kill me but he didn't. He just said see you soon." Kyo looked horrified of the events that unfolded. 

"Your father?" He asked. I nodded. He stopped to think and looked at Jason. "Jason I need you to contact the spy we sent to the Silver Moon pack and get as much information as you can about his plans." Jason put his hand up to stop. 

"There is no need Alpha. Luna took care of this." We both looked at him confused. "The rouge confessed under Luna's torture." Kyo raised his eye brow. 

"Your torture?" Kyo asked. 

"Yes." I said. 

"Alpha she would have made you proud. She stepped up to the Luna position with ease." I smiled at Jason's comment. He could be a real sweetheart. 

"Please continue." Kyo allowed. 

"He explained that the Alpha does not plan on killing his daughter. She is to valuable. So instead he plans to train her and brain wash her into thinking she must dominate the world. It is a lot like the theory we had for Luna's brother. The attack today was made to kidnap Luna, but once he saw our pack, he knew he was out numbered. They plan on finding you alone and that is when he will strike. Your father wants to use you as a puppet." I felt anger build up like acid. He wanted to use my abilities for his personal gain. To be a cruel god? Kyo's anger radiated off of him as well. I knew I needed to calm him down. I gave his cheek a kiss and rubbed his stubble. He relaxed easily after that. 

"Jason contact Gomez and the other Alphas. Tell them we are going to war." His voice was calm yet filled with rage. Jason walked out. Kyo kissed my head. "I am so proud of you Anna. You have made an excellent Luna my love." 

"I got the torture from you." He chuckled at my comment and kissed my lips softly. 

"Kyo, do you remember what happened when you got shot?" I asked. Kyo closed his eyes and took a deep breath. 

"All I remember is going downstairs to get some water for you. So when you came out you had something to sooth your sore throat and then a sharp pain. " I nodded. Guilt, that was all I felt. He got shot out of his love and care he had for me. 

"I am so sorry Kyo. I was so rude to you before you got shot." I held tears back. He only smiled and kissed my forehead. 

"Babygirl, you were grieving. It wouldn't be normal if you weren't moody." I giggled and cuddled up closer as careful as possible. My mate awake and in my arms was all I needed in this moment. I was meant to be Kyo's Luna not a poppet in my fathers army. We may have been blood but I was nothing like him. He was ruthless. I showed mercy. He was cruel. I showed care. He may have been my real father but I was not his daughter. Every part of my body spoke that. I held the morals of a Luna and the love for the werewolves.