Panic

TW: Panic attack

Kusuo didn't feel good. Not at all. He felt terrible to be certain. He woke up and knew this was going to be a terrible day. He didn't know why but he really couldn't stop thinking about negative stuff since the morning. This led to him feeling distressed, depressed and uneasy. He got anxiety. This was not a good day. No not at all.

He was on his way to school and he really didn't look forward to it. Yeah sure school bores him but he didn't hate it so he was unsure why he hated to have to go there today.

Kusuo started to groan because his thoughts simply didn't seem to quite down anytime soon. Not just that, the thoughts of other people didn't seem to quite down as well. It was so incredibly loud for him right noe that he just wanted to get hit by a car. He really didn't know what to do, he just wanted to his thoughts to shut up.

Then he realized...he was going to be vulnerable in front of his friends and he didn't like the thought in the slightest. He didn't need help. He was perfectly fine, it was just not a good start or something. That's what he keeps telling himself but he knew it's not true. Actually, he had some days where he felt like this. Full of anxiety and depressing thoughts that he just didn't know what to do...but it quited down for a while so it suprised him that it suddenly came back again.

But he knew one thing. He won't be able to put up a facade the whole day. This was going to be annoying. He decided to just give his best to be like always.

The first one he met were Kaido and Nendou in front of the school.

"Hey Saiki!" greeted him Kaido cheerfully

"Hey Pal"  greeted Nendou like always

Saiki just nodded since he was incredibly tired but he knew it wasn't physically. Kaido noticed that his friend kind of didn't look good but decided to ignore it for now. They walked together to class. Kusuo just thought about ways to escape his and everyone else's thoughts while his friends talked about some bullshit. When they arrived at their class everyone of their friends were already there. Everyone greeted everyone besides Kusuo. He just walked to his seat and laid his head on his table.

His head hurted way too much.

His friends brushed the idea off that something was wrong since Saiki almost always ignores them but they didn't have a good feeling this time.

Class went on and Kusuo got worse. His mind was going crazy and that he hears everyone's thoughts along with it didn't help at all. He could put the ring on but he was way too anxious to do that.

He just wanted it to end

As the break came Kusuo had the feeling he was really close to just jump of the roof. He couldn't take much more and he knew it so he didn't even bothered to answer his friends who were talking to him. Kusuo stood up and ran of.

~the group~

"Eh Saiki???" asked almost everyone worried but he already disappeared.

"Don't you think that something is wrong with him?" asked Kaido with concern while turning to the group.

"I thought I was the only one" said Aren thoughtful.

"We should check up on him he didn't really look good." said Hairo with a frown on his face before everyone nodded and they searched for him.

~Saiki~

He was overwhelmed. He leaned against a wall and tried to calm himself down but he couldn't. This wasn't good. This was definitely not good. Kusuo started to tremble and breathing heavier then he should. He slid down and covered his ears.