*:..。o○ 5○o。..:*

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

I got lost in the book

It was always so interesting to read. How it hypnotized you.

How you could be right there, in the book.

I took a deep breath before hearing the doors behind me open and close

" Y/n! " A familiar voice shouted. It was luka

I turned around to look to see him walking up to me excitedly.

He was wearing a beautiful suit. His hair was perfect and he was wearing beautiful eyeliner. He really liked eyeliner.

He always kept telling me that eyeliner is his " Asthetic ". It sometimes annoyed me.

He grabbed my hand and started pulling me out of the library with a large grin on his face

Oh god.

This meant it was time for the ball.

I don't know if it was becouse I seemed nervous or stressed but the one and only technoblade grabbed luka's hand and made it realese mine.

𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

I saw y/n being dragged out of the library. She seemed scared.

I thought of the worst at first and rushed to stop them. I grabbed the unknown boys hand. He released y/n.

I stared at him, as if I was asking what the hell he was doing. I quickly glanced at y/n who now was bright red. I got confused.

Oh god did I Embarrass her? Was he really not doing anything bad? Did I just mess up-

I was brought back to my senses when the other male cleared his throat " Excuse me? " He said softly.

I realesed his hand and placed both my hands behind my back. I WAS NERVOUS AS FUCK, MAN.

" Y/n looked terrified. My first thought was to help " I said. WHAT DID I JUST SAY?? oh god I wanted to dig out a hole and bury myself in it

"O-oh " I heard the female stutter. It was quite adorable, when the male took her hand again.

"I think we'll take our leave. I don't have bad intentions, sir. " The male said and pulled y/n out of the library.

I stood there for a few seconds before placing my hands on my face and mentally screaming.

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

" Who was that? " Luka asked nervously.

I couldn't awnser, I was still surprised that he tried... Helping me? Well it wasn't a situation I needed helping in but if I needed the help he would've been there for me

"Y/n"

He tried to save me? Oh god that was so sweet of him to do.

" Y/n "

I touched my cheek with my palm. Thinking about his words that his first thought was to help

" Y/N! "

I finally snapped back to reality and looked at Luka who was now basically yelling my name. "Oh yes? " I asked nervously

" Dammit you need to stop daydreaming y/n " He mumbled and rubbed his neck.

"Sorry, sorry. Don't judge me I'm trying to stop. " I said and crossed my arms, faking hurt. He just laughed and patted my back.

"But for real? Who was that? He even called you by your first name only? " Luka asked, he seemed genuinely so confused.

I took a deep breath and explained everything. Keeping my weirdest feelings aside all of that.

Luka just started laughing at me when I finished. "Oh god you totally like him! " He said while laughing

I went bright red "w-what! I do not! " I said back and looked away to hide my face, at these actions Luka started laughing even harder. Oh god I wanted to punch him.

After a few minutes Luka calmed down and started fixing my dress a bit, as well as my hair.

He left to the main ballroom.

I was left alone at the door, waiting for my time to enter.

Blood running through my veins. I was panicking, I felt like I was about to pass out. But I shook my head and stood still.

I heard a bit of talking before a loud glass. My father started speaking, welcoming everyone and thanking for they're arrival.

The moment he mentioned my name my heart droped to my stomach.

The doors started opening and a loud cheer was heard. I put on my fake usual smile to hide my fear.

Wasn't this too much for a birthday?

Oh god there were so many people. I could feel myself getting anxious. I started walking down the large staircase looking around, smiling and waving.

I couldn't even imagine how many people were staring right at me. I felt like about to be murdered.

As soon as I walked down the stairs my father greeted me with his enormous smile. I smiled again, this time genuinely.

My father gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and nodded his head, leaving me to be. Now the party started.

Music was playing, some were dancing in pairs, some people talking, drinking and such.

I quickly got to the corner of the room where there were the least people. I felt like being smushed.

I couldn't see Luka anywhere. I just wanted someone to talk to, but I saw him talking to a girl from another kingdom. I surely didn't wanna bother him so I just stayed alone.

I was alone for like ten minutes before I felt someone tap my shoulder.

It was technoblade.

"May I have a dance? " He asked in a low husky voice. He seemed nervous, or even embarrassed.

I didn't know what to do. I of course knew how to dance, I've been teached since an early age, but with this many people? Probably all eyes here. And especially with THE technoblade??

I watched him extend his hand, hoping for mine.

I was nervous as hell, but slowly placed my hand in his. I was clearly shaking. He nervously bit the tip of his lip and glanced up at me with a soft, calming smile. I could see his red beautiful eyes staring right at me.

That calmed me down, all the cells in my body went back to normal. My hand didn't shake and breathing was settle.

It felt like it was just me and him at that moment.

WHAT- 61 VIEWS??

HOLY SHIT GUYS THANK YOU!! I know I haven't been uploadinh for a few days, but I just suddenly lost motivation- I'll probably won't upload on weekends one way or another, but here y'all can get this kinda funny, yet adorable chapter?

I wrote this at two fucking am. There might be mistakes but don't charge at me-

Please drink water!

See you soon I hope ^^