~Judith~

Ron keeps looking at you after a while Carl grabs your hand and leads you outside.
Rain: Hey what are we doing I was talking to Ron.
Carl: No you are not talking to Ron we are going to my house.
Rain: why?
Carl: Cause I wanna show you something.
Rain: okay.
Carl leads you to his house and you follow him into his house, he opens the door and there is a little girl that is about 1 years old standing in her crib.
Rain: omg, she is so cute, wait is this Judith?
Carl: Yeah this is Judith.
Rain: Hi Judith, your so cute.
After a little bit you put Judith back it her bed and walk out the room. Carl shuts the door and you walk out of his house and sit on his stairs.
Rain: Carl?
Carl: yeah?
Rain: Do you ever want kids?
Carl: well ehh I don't know. It's kinda hard raising a child let alone in the apocalypse. Don't you think so?
Rain: Yeah yeah me to.
Then you see the tower falling,
Rain: Carl omg!
Carl runs towards the tower and sees a bunch of walkers coming through the hole is the walls. You run inside and grab Judith and run back outside and see them all coming towards you, you run back inside. Ricks out of breath and the walkers are pounding at the door. Michonne and Rick carry Deanna upstairs a then the walkers bust through the door. Carl grabs your hand while you still have Judith and pulls you upstairs fast before they could get to you all. Rick and Michonne and block the stairway with a couch, I'm sitting in the hallway with Judith sleeping on my lap, then carl comes and sits next to me.
Carl: Rain are you okay?
Rain: I'm good.
Carl: Are you sure?
Rain: Yes Carl I'm fine can we talk about something else?
Carl: Sure. Okay so do you still have dreams?
Rain: Yea I just had one last night.
Carl: Tell me about it.
Rain: NO definitely not.
Carl: Why just tell me?
Rain: Fine but you can't say anything after or smile during it. Got it?
Carl: Got it.
Rain: I found myself dreaming in silver and gold it's a scene from a movie that every broken heart knows. We were walking on moonlight, and you pulled me close spilt second then you disappeared and then I was all alone. Then I woke up and you were standing over my bed.
Carl: D-
Rain: Don't you say nothing.
Carl: Fine
Carl grabs Rains hand and holds it. "Car-" rain was saying.
Carl: Don't say anything remember.
Rain: Hmm
Rick: Carl- What are you two doing?
Carl and Rain: Nothing.
Rick: Well come on we have a plan.
Rick tells everyone the plan, you all agree and take the Walker guts and smear them all over you and Judith Rick grabs Judith and we start to walk downstairs. Ron grabs your hand you thought it was Carl so you didn't pull away. You see Carl walk in front of you and you look back and see Ron and let your hand go. By now you all are walking out of the house while the house is filling up with walkers, Rick stops outside and looks at everyone. Jessie gets closer to Rick, i think she's scared, I was too. Carl looks at me and gives me a slight smile and I grab his hand and so do all the others. We have been walking a little while slow and quietly. Until...