Introduction And Character Files

Look! Another zodiac story where there will be a bunch of stereotypes! Oh goodie!

Welcome to this book, the title sucks I know but titles aren't my forte so eh. In this book, I will be breaking the Pisces stereotype. Why? Because that's my sign and I just somehow thought of the fan-fucking-tastic idea to make Pisces a meanie while I was eating dinner. So here we are, with me breaking some stereotypes such as 'Taurus is crazy with food'. Also, because I notice the favoritism in zodiac books, I will try to make everyone equal. Keyword: Try. I won't hide the fact that I'm a biased little whore. Also, I've always been annoyed when someone writes shit about a zodiac just because they have beef with said zodiac. It's childish asf.

Please aware that this book will contain the following:

LGBTQ+

Mental illnesses etc

Cussing

Bad Literature (I only know the basics of English so don't expect fancy writing from me)

Probably cringey and bad content because I am a cringey and bad writer lmao

And let us move on to the characters. (Please be aware that I chose the genders of the characters with a random wheel. If the gender of a zodiac isn't to your liking, blame it on the wheel.)

𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚜

Name: Capricorn Heliana

Nickname(s): Capri

Birthday: January 13

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Questioning

Species: Witch

-Comes from a well known family of prestigious witches

-Although she's still questioning, she has noticed that she finds girls more attractive than boys

-The teacher's pet but she won't snitch on her friends

-Has a British accent