Chapter 2

(3rd Person POV)

Pisces linked her arms with the two people dearest to her as they exited the auditorium. 

"That was soooooo boring." Her sister said with a yawn.

"Ugh, I know right?" Pisces wasted no time to agree with a scoff.

"You weren't even listening to Headmistress Lucette..." Scorpio chided with a sigh.

Pisces sent the boy beside her a grin, "She wasn't saying anything important anyways."

"It would be appreciated if you would listen to Headmistress Lucette." 

The trio stopped in their tracks as they heard the voice.

Unlinking her arms with the two, Pisces gave a small polite curtsy as she addressed the man in front of them.

"Prince Rod." The trio said in unison, keeping their tone polite.

The man in front of them gave a nod, a signal of his own greeting. "I would like the three of you to follow me. Headmistress Lucette has asked for you." 

(Hello my all time favorite tsundere stepbro)

Without a word, the blonde man turned on his heel, walking to the staff area as the trio followed behind him obediently.

======

"Lucette, I brought them." Rod said as he opened the dark oak double doors.

The headmistress turned around, sending him a grateful smile, "Thank you Rod."

Said blonde man returned a small smile of his own, surprising some of the others in the meeting room.

Without wasting a second, Rod left, closing the doors behind him. 

"Please take a seat. You three are the last to arrive," Lucette gestured to the remaining last three chairs that accompanied the mahogany table.

Scorpio eyed the other students in the room with disinterest, while Cancer eyed them with wary. And there was Pisces who eyed them with distaste, only sparing Libra and Saggitarius her distasteful stare.

As the three finally sat down, the headmistress began speaking. "I'm sure you are all aware that you are the chosen zodiac descendants hence your first names and birthmarks. Every 300 years, the gods above will bless us with 12 or sometimes in the Gemini descendants case, 13 zodiac descendants. Zodiac descendants are known for their outstanding elemental magic, and this is the first time in 1700 years that this academy has all the zodiac decendants enrolled. As the headmistress, it is my duty to make sure you all succeed in both your academics and magics."

Pisces listened with disinterest as she looked at her nails, she wished the headmistress would stop beating around the bush and just get to the point.

"I am happy you all are here at Riella Academy. I will-"

"Queen Lucette, with all due respect, please do get to the point. It is already..." Pisces glanced at the clock in the staff meeting room, "11:30am and we still have much to do such as unpacking and exploring this school."

Many would think Lucette would have frowned or even scold her, but Lucette only smiled at her, "Princess Estella, patience is an important trait for a future queen."

Pisces blinked a few times before narrowing her eyes, was the headmistress mocking her or telling her this out of kindness she couldn't tell, and that frustrated her. Scorpio who was sat beside her gave her a VERY disapproving look which Pisces just ignored.

"Now as Princess Estella said, I will not bore and keep you all any longer so let's get to the point. Me and the school staff have decided to place you all in a group. Group Zodiac is what we call it. It is important to have the zodiac descendants get along anyways. And so, you will attend special classes, special training together and share the same dorm rooms. There is also a table  for you all in the cafeteria. Well, that really is all. Now, I won't keep you all for any longer." With a snap of her fingers, Lucette teleported the 13 outside.

Estella blinked a few times, feeling a bit woozy from the sudden teleportation spell. She looked around, "God...No fucking way... I have to spend time with them? Most of them are peasants!" She scowled.

"Estella..." Scorpio said with a warning tone.

"What?! There is no way in Poseidon am I going to spend my precious time with THEM. Think of all the peasant dust. I might even catch their poverty! Ugh...just thinking about it makes me wanna hurl..." She said with a shudder.

Scorpio pinched the bridge of his nose, massaging his temples as he sensed a small headache incoming. "For Poseidon's sake...what will this girl be without me and Elly..." He muttered quietly under his breath, before stopping his actions and taking the complaining girl's hand in his. "C'mon, let's go already. It's as you said, we still have much to do."

The siren princess just let her knight pull her away, not before pulling her step-sister with her of course, leaving the others staring at them before they too slowly went their separate ways.

======

All the staff of the school will be characters from Cinderella Phenomenon, a visual novel. It's a great game, plus it's free so I really recommend you check it out on Steam or Itch io!