𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄 (𝐩𝐭 𝟏)

It was originally supposed to be temporary. They were to stay for maybe a year at most in the start, but that all changed the first day at Jadyn's new school and at their father's new work.

Now, David Nguyen had graduated university with a degree in zoology; in particular the rare occurrences of animals with quirks. He was always so fantasized about these animals, but it being so rare, he only saw them on television.

Five years after having Jadyn, the man received an invitation to intern in Japan where he went to school, where there were more of those simple rare occurrences. Of course, David was a bit skeptical at first but then agreed eventually.

- - -

After settling at the apartment for a few days, Jadyn was getting restless so they were enrolled in the nearby school. Now, at this time the child hadn't quite gotten their quirk yet but that would change rather soon.

Walking into the classroom, Jadyn was introduced and was told to sit in an empty spot anywhere. They ended up sitting next to a boy with purple-colored hair, he was so confused with the decision.

Later after lunch bell, they went to sit after getting their food before hearing a commotion on the other side of the room. The boy that sat beside them was curled up on the linoleum floor with milk spilled all over himself and his uniform saturated, the milk carton in question in the hand of another boy in their class. A crowd of students gathered around the two and were laughing and jeering.

Trying to get through the crowd, Jadyn bumped into another of her classmates and asked what was going on.

"Oh you don't know do you?" she laughed. "Of course you wouldn't know you're new! The kids' quirks are villainous!"

Villainous? How would a quirk be villainous? Jadyn thought.
A quirk is a quirk. How the person who has it uses it is whether or not it makes it villainous. I-

Their train of thought left when the bell rang to go back to class. They quickly headed to the classroom and surprisingly was the second person in there, next to the boy who got milk poured on him.

"Hey, are you okay? I saw wha-"

"-_-_-_-_-_-_" the boy mumbled something, making it impossible for Jadyn to hear him.

"Huh? I didn't hear you I-"

"Just leave me alone ok?" the boy looked up, eyes red. "It'll get worse and start happening to you too if you go near me so just go away!"

The child was in shock. Go away? Get worse? It's already really bad.

"Okay... fine," Jadyn mumbled back, barely audible before sitting back down in their seat.

The rest of the class trickled in a few at a time before the entirety was there. Once the teacher arrived, the learning started again. About twenty minutes in is when they started hearing it.

"You'll never be a hero no matter how hard you try, Brainwash Boy!"

It was the boy behind her, the one who poured the milk who spoke.

She glanced around the room. Brainwash Boy? None of their classmates looked bothered, except one. The purple-haired boy from earlier.

Jadyn heard a sudden yelp in pain as the girl behind the boy yanked on his hair chanting villain underneath her breath. They were starting to get irritated. It pissed them off, quirk discrimination. Jadyn had reached their breaking point when she heard the words, "fucking loser" leave the bully's lips.

The room went silent as Jadyn's quirk manifested. Turning around in his desk they terrified the bully with their cat eyes and lion-like teeth.

"Leave. Him. Alone. Now."

The boy nodded continuously, looking downright terrified of his fellow classmate.

"Good." They turn back around and flash a smile at the teacher before returning to their schoolwork.

An hour later, Jadyn was interrupted from his reading by the teacher.

"Nguyen, your mother is here to pick you up go to the office."

"Yes Sensei," gathering their things, taking one last glance in the classroom before walking out and towards the front office.

- - -

Now, Irine Nguyen was surprised when she got the phone call saying that Jadyn's quirk had manifested, that and the fact that their own teacher was terrified of it. She was told that they had fangs and cat eyes. After the call, she headed out to pick up her child not before calling the doctor.

Seeing Jaydn now, their quirk was- interesting to say the least. The effects still hadn't worn off so they were still there.

"Mama!" the child rushed to his mother giving her a hug.

"Hi sweetie, let's go,"