Son?!?!

Past:I gave her apple then went in the building. It looked pretty empty.*

Now:

Your pov
The place seemed empty until man with brown hair, headphones covering part of his hair sat on his head, A dark blue hoodie with a lighter blue strips, tan pants, fair brown skin, and white glasses one frame was red and the other was blue.

Came up to me. Something about him didn't set right with him. My gut told me he was off. I didn't trust him or this place. I haven't meant him yet and I still don't trust him.

Gave him a wave to not be rude and walked out just as he was about to say something. I walked on the wooden path trying to find were I'm gonna sleep at.

I came up with the idea of sleeping in a tree. So I found a tree, and climed up. After finding the thickest breach I could a sat on it and looke up at the stars. 'Hey sis. Hows it going for your birthday up their? I found the SMP. Also happy birthday sis. I miss you. I really do.' I though to myself, then closed my eyes and fell into an endless sleep.

~~~~~in da morning~~~~

I woke up to a sore back. Yea sleeping in a tree wasn't the best idea. To day is my birthday. I walk around the SMP, with frost still getting use to our surroundings. When I saw Tubbo and Ranboo. I smiled and ran over to them. Ranboo was the first to see me and said "hey, Y/N!" Tubbo giving a wave.

Then Tubbo piped up "Ranboo they haven't meat Micheal yet. Hey Y/N do you want to meet Michael?" A look of carelessness was clearly shown. 'Who's Michael?" I worote in my book the showed them. "He's our son." My jaw dropped. Son?!? I Looked at Ranboo whom nodded in confirmation.

I closed my mouth and nodded. Then we started our way to where ever Michael was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look u know this was short but I plan to make the next chapter really long, so you don't have to worry. Love ya, bye~
~Author