!32!

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

minho stared out the window. the car ride was pretty silent, but it wasn't awkward. it was calming for both males.

a while later, jisung pulled into a bare parking lot. this caused minho to turn to jisung in confusion. "sungie? what's going on?"

jisung smiled and got out of the car, minho doing the same. jisung opened his trunk and pulled out a few blankets. did jisung have something planned?

minho had no idea what was going on so he just followed after the younger male.

jisung walked down a path and laid one of the blankets on a field of grass. jisung kicked off his shoes and plopped down, patting the space beside him.

minho sat down next to jisung and stared out over the view of seoul. jisung pulled minho into his lap and held him close. the older boy smiled as jisung wrapped a blanket around them.

they stayed in that position for a while until jisung started to get a little touchy. jisung placed kisses on minho's exposed neck.

minho shivered at the touch, "sungie.. stop.."
but that did not stop jisung.

jisung continued placing kisses on the boy's neck before moving up to his ear. "what? are you afraid we might get caught? no one is here.."

minho shivered again as jisung nibbled on his earlobe.

this was going to be a long night.

-
-
-
this book is almost over.... but i might have some good news hehe