𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 - 𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗

note: italics when speaking english, 
jeongin speaks little to no english
chan and jeongin are two years apart

note: italics when speaking english, jeongin speaks little to no englishchan and jeongin are two years apart

jeongin was not scared. really. he just drank too much coffee that morning to get up, and that's why he's shaking. he was sitting in the left side of the plane in row 23 on seat b. he knew he had to get up soon, to let whoever is sitting on seat a in, but he was already buckled and scared. he honestly didn't know why he agreed to go visit felix in australia. maybe because he missed the dumb freckled boy, and maybe felix had been so excited about the fact that he could finally show jeongin his home.

more and more people came on the plane, but none had even spared a glance at jeongin, until a handsome black-haired man with a pale blue sweater and pale lime green headphones around his neck smiled at him. jeongin looked up at him with scared eyes, where after he swiftly unbuckled and stood up a little too quickly.

he hit his head on the roof of the aeroplane and he started pouting. tears welled up in his eyes and he sniffed. the other boy looked worried but jeongin ignored it and got out of the row, so the boy could get in. he offered jeongin another smile, but jeongin was too caught up in trying not to cry, so he didn't notice. he quickly sat down when the handsome man had buckled up.

jeongin buckled up so quickly the man beside him looked at him weird. jeongin grabbed the armrests so hard his knuckles turned white, and the guy beside him seemed to realize what was wrong.

"are you okay?" he asked. jeongin nodded his head quickly. he was definitely fine, and not scared at all.

"do you want to switch seats?" the man asked. jeongin looked at him confused. the black-haired smiled again. "i think it's less scary, when you sit by the window. then you can look out and be distracted. unless you're afraid of heights, of course," the man giggled. jeongin carefully smiled at the man, and then nodded his head.

okay, maybe he was a little scared.

jeongin unbuckled again, this time making sure he didn't hit his head on the roof, he went out of the row and waited for the man, who did the same thing. jeongin couldn't help but stare at the man. he was beautiful and if he wasn't so scared, maybe he would've blushed when the older talked to him, but he wasn't thinking straight.

the man pushed jeongin in, and jeongin realized he had just been staring at the other. his ears turned red and he squeaked. swiftly, he sat down on the seat closest to the window and buckled up once again. the man put his back under the seat in front of jeongin's old seat, and he slowly buckled up. the man sighed and turned to jeongin.

"is it your first time flying?". jeongin nodded with a pout and the man smiled at him with a soft smile.

"it's not as scary as it seems, i promise," he said. jeongin smiled at him, before the fear got to him again. "my name's chan," the man, chan, said with a wide smile. jeongin nodded and bit his lip.