Chapter 4: Eri

EVERYONE SHUT UP AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE AMAZING FAN ART I GOT!!:):):):):)
Nothing in this world could explain how happy I am about this. I love you all so much and you make me so happy. Happiness chemicals X)
Thank you @Goldindoodlz for the art. They're to ones who drew it, and they're the reason I'm squealing right now. It's so beautiful... and sad. AND I LOVE IT!

*Slaps the upload chapter button*

ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPTER IM GOING BACK TO MY CORNER NOW! I STILL HAVE THREE OTHER FICS TO WORK ON!

Enjoy~
_

Hizashi felt far away, in his own world, and away from everyone else. He couldn't think, and he couldn't feel. It was too much.

He knew he was dissociating. That was a fact.

His green eyes were glued to the now black screen as his brain tuned out all of Nezu's words, his mind kept replaying the footage in his head, the image of the person he loved getting blown apart into bloody chunks on the wall of the dark alleyway.

Brown hair, green tacky coat, black button up, and red bird mask. The man used his Quirk on Shouta again to put him back together, and his boyfriend had laid there on the ground, unmoving. He couldn't tell from the video angle if he was alive or dead, but he must be alive if they took him with them. Right?

They carried him out of sight of the camera and the video ends there, still playing over and over in his head.

Nezu was still speaking.

"The sooner we find Eraserhead, the better. He may have only been a staff member for a year, but he is still one of us, and he has people who are missing him, including the students in his class. We're heroes. We save the people who need us, and right now, one of our own need our help. This is going to be a priority case until we find him," The chimera said. "As long as a body doesn't turn up, we have to assume he is still alive."

Nemuri was still looking at the screen, the same grim expression on her face. The image of her friend dying and being brought back still as ingrained in her mind as it was in Hizashi's. "What do they want with him?" Her composure was shaking.

"We can't be sure until we find him, and the video doesn't have audio, but it was clear he was breaking up some sort of illegal deal. The deal was over the small box in one of their hands. The contents of said box isn't known, but it must've been important," Snipe replied.

"Mic, didn't you tell Eraser to put a tracker in his phone?" Thirteen asked hopefully.

"I did, but I don't think he ever did it. He said he wouldn't need it," Hizashi said, eyes downcast.

"We'll be having Detective Tsukauchi on the case with us. He'll help us find Eraser, and keep things under wraps," Nezu said.

"It's okay, we'll find him," Nemuri put her hand on his arm gently.

He hoped she was right.

_

Izuku cried.

He cried a lot.

So much that he would often forget he was crying, or what he was crying about. Usually it was about the same thing, so he guessed it doesn't matter.

Sometimes he cried in his dreams.

Like he was now.

Quiet mewls filled the desolate halls, and he sat against the wall on the floor, hugging his knees as he cried for the things he's lost. The stairs that led to the exit of the compound's basement were next to him, the door at the top taunting him.