Chapter 1 (Edited)

Josephine Langford

"Jo, I don't want to go."
He groaned and I just laughed at it, even though I wanted to cry very badly. Hero won't be here for almost 4 months, but I won't stop him from achieving his dreams.

Who am I to stop him?

"Hero, it's time to go or you will miss your flight; let's go."
I said before I break down in front of him and cry.
"I'll miss you."
He said and he kissed my forehead.
"I'll miss you, baby."
Hero looked at me, totally shocked, and I looked down in embarrassment.

He grabs my face and makes me look at him. His smile. Reaching his ears as he said.

"Baby huh? I like it. I would prefer you call me that more often."

I just smiled at him.
"Let's go!"
I pushed him out of the door as I blushed immensely, and he laughed at my embarrassment.

Now I'm standing here in front of this hotel door. The only distance between me and him He has been so distant lately; I don't know why.

He has been so distant; he doesn't even return any of my calls, nor does he answer any of mine.

I understand that he must be busy, but at least he should call once a week, yeah?

It's been three months since I last heard his voice. Every time I call him, he picks up just to say, "I'm busy; I'll call you later," and that later never came.

The fact that he doesn't reply to our calls and messages anymore is the reason I had to come here to tell him that his brother Titan is getting married to my sister Kath. I step further and knock on the door.

The door opens, revealing a beautiful girl.

"Isn't it supposed to be Hero's room?"
I questioned myself. I mean, the receptionist told me this room number. I don't know why, but I'm getting the feeling that something is not right.