∭one night stand ∭ 18+✑ ~Yeonbin

"Nngh Yeonjun faster" Soobin grin on the bedsheet as he thrown his head backwards due to the overwhelming pleasure. Yeonjun keep his fast pace thrusting into the younger as he groan deeply.

"Baby you're so tight " Yeonjun bump into the younger while pulling the choker on Soobin neck and continue to choke the younger, Soobin gasps and chokes under his breath and broken moans.

"Yeonjun~ ahhh there" Soobin moaned loudly as he wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's nape and kisses him. Yeonjun kiss back as he thrust more deep towards Soobin's prostate.

Soon Soobin felt the familiar heat come down from his stomach as he closed his eyes" Junnie I wanna cum" He felt Yeonjun's big hand wrapped around his cock and started to pum his dick up and down when Yeonjun was still thrusting into him. Soobin cum with a high pitch moan and he fall on the back and let Yeonjun take all the control.

Yeonjun felt Soobin's wall clench on his dick as he let out a deep moan, he slapped the younger's butt cheeks and pick up his pace fucking the younger more hard, causing the younger to roll his eyes and moan mess. As he finally came all into Soobin he fell on top of the younger panting heavily. "Yeonjun you're heavy" Soobin groan and wanting to push Yeonjun away but the older hugged him tight "let's cuddle" Yeonjun murmured as he was at the edge of fall asleep. Soobin shook his head "this is not right and we need to clean up, especially when I'm still filled with your cum." Soobin get up and walked into the bathroom, leaving Yeonjun on the bed already asleep.

Soobin entered the bathroom as he locked the door. He step into the bath tub letting warm water run down his body, as he hugged his knee and buried his face into his arms. He started to sob softly as tears nonstop streaming down his cheeks.

He cleaned himself and dried up his hair, he changed into his clothes and went back to the bed. Soobin already stopped crying but his eyes are still red. He layed next to Yeonjun and admire the older's features. He's so perfect, handsome, attractive, everything you can use to describe him.

Soobin knows that he is never his.

He don't even know how long will this one night stand longs for.

It's already a few months of Soobin and Yeonjun started this relationship, one night stand. He knows that Yeonjun have someone he loves, that Jihoon boy. But he don't know this day comes so fast.

The next morning, Yeonjun wake up Soobin. " bin I have something to tell you! " Soobin looked at Yeonjun, the older's face is filled with joy and excellent. " Jihoon accepted to be my boyfriend! I'm dating Jihoon!!" Yeonjun jumped up and down excitingly, when Soobin just sat there, feeling he will began to tear up every moment. But he managed to not to cry, at least not infront of Yeonjun.

" congrats" Soobin smiles bitterly as he packed his things." As now on you have a boy friend, I think it's the end of our relationship right? Our one night stand. As our promise, we are strangers from now on. " Soobin showed his dimple smile for the last time and exited the room, leaving Yeonjun still too happy because of his new boyfriend.

He didn't even watch me leave. Soobin sigh and get on the bus. He looked backward only to see the building faded away one last time.

Goodbye Choi Yeonjun, I love you.

Yeonjun have been standing in front of his cloth set for nearly an hour. "Hmm, this doesn't fit" Yeonjun pull out a shirt and throw it on his bed, " maybe this will look good" he tried the clothes and finally satisfied by his outfit. "This is perfect Yeonjun ssi " he smiled widely to himself in the mirror.

The first date, he was so so excited.

" Jihoon!" Yeonjun ran towards the boy standing in front the cafe, but he was confused at the moment he saw the boy.