Hello My name Is

Hello, My  name is Nancy Drew. I was born in river heights and My mother died when I was three years old. My father Is named Carson Drew, He is a Criminal attorney and a wonderful Father. We have a housekeeper named Hannah Gruen, she has been a mother figure to me ever since I can remember. I work for my father as a private Detective. My three Best Friends from a young age are Bess Marvin, George Fayne, and Sabrina spellman.  I met the cousins in kindergarden and I met sabrina while on a trip with my father in Massachusetts. I have several other wonderful friends as well. I attended River Heights high and now attend the Memorial high school in Tulsa Oklahoma. I love solving mysteries with my friends and many other things. I've been told I'm only happy when there's a mystery to be solved but that isn't true. I drive a blue ford convertible that my father gave me for my 16th birthday. My favorite color is blue. I have a Bullterrier named Togo. (See story Togo) My sign is capricorn. My hair color is Titian and I have blue eyes. I am sweet, funny, and sometimes so focused on something that I get clutzy (Ask Bess or George). I am dating SodaPop Curtis, He's really sweet and Handsome and I'm in love with him. I have two favorite songs: When did your heart go missing and It's a mystery. I love lavender roses and light pink roses. I love to read and write. I can solve anagrams and puzzles. Well that's it for now. I hope this helps you all to get to know me a little better. If there are any questions or you want to talk to me just leave a message in my inbox or notifications. Good-bye and Be safe!