Chapter 7: The Day of Grief

||Unedited||
Not spell checked

Get your tissues, its a short sad chapter.

Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer, is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is a hole in your heart were that somebody that you care about use to be -Damon Salvatore

Death, in itself, is nothing; but we fear, to be we know not what, we know not where. – John Dryden

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.– Chuck Palahniuk

Death aims only once, but never misses.
– Edward Counsel

I guess always isn't forever after all- Klaus Mikaelson

In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone- Klaus Mikaelson

We're not monsters- Hope Mikaelson

We will lose or win this battle together, no matter what comes next.-Alaric Saltzman

They all had gotten 3 private planes, one for Hopes friends, one for the Mikaelsons, and for the adults amd hopes coffin. Soon they all arived at New Orleans. They slowly set up her funeral in ainguish. The day of her funeral Lizzie was trying to pick out a dress but came across a dress her and Hope bought together. She burst in tears and shattered a couple glasses with her magic, notifying her mother to go to her daughter. When Caroline got there Lizzie was on her knees sobbing. Caroline took the young Gemini witch in her arms holding her tight. "It isn't fair, she had a CHILD." Lizzie yelled into her mother's shoulder. "I know baby." Caroline said trying to keep her composure. "She can't be gone, she went through hell and back and survived, Damnit she saved our lives, put ours above her and she dies, over a measly monster that somehow bested HOPE MIKAELSON."
Lizzie sobbed into her mother, "It-It doesn't make any sense, she was suppose to outlive all of us, not die before us." Lizzie whimpered making Caroline start crying "life doesn't make sense baby, and she isn't dead-" Caroline stated but Lizzie cut her off before she could finish, "that makes it even worse the- the fact that she isn't even at peace just in pain and alone. She- she doesn't deserve this." Lizzie shattered a couple more glasses, "I can't go, I can't watch everyone's pity filled faces for her, or her." Lizzie cried into her mother. "Baby your right she doesn't deserve this, but you also don't deserve to not say goodbye to your best friend." Caroline consoled her daughter. "A few weeks before she 'died' she told me that she wanted to make sure she got to see me to my 22nd birthday to watch me and Josie survive, now I have to see her in the coffin, she's my BEST FRIEND I can't lose her, not yet." Lizzie murmurred into her moms shoulder, not being able to handle the thought that her best friend, who saved her life, helped her through hell and put herself through it to protect her and others around her, was gone, just.....gone. Along with the baby she has lying in her stomach, well....had. Caroline rubbed her daughters back knowing just what her daughter needed, having lost her best friends a time or two. Caroline helped Lizzie compose herself and got her ready and picked out the dress her and Hope bought together.

Anoher short chapter i know im evil.

Well I hope you enjoyed the pain i put us both threw. Bye bye until next time blood suckers.