Final [M]

Seulgi's POV

It was Sunday morning and I was at the back of the chapel. With my eyes struggling to keep open, I sighed and looked around me. The room was filled with a bunch of old people and their perfect little families. A bunch of Christians that restrict themselves with rules voluntarily.

I took out my phone and scrolled around a couple of apps checking my feed, dms, and messages. After a few minutes, I could already feel the judging stare coming from the old lady beside me. I brushed it off. I could care less about what she thinks. Most people are already disappointed in me for not being as holy as the others.

Bitch be glad I'm even here in the first place.

Soon enough I came across a notification mentioning the one and only herself.

Baephorite.x2

She posted new pictures this morning. This account and the goddess's holy body behind it was the only thing keeping me going these months.

God the things I would do if I ever met her cute little petite body in real life.

I shifted in my seat gulping now putting my phone between my bible to hide what I was about to lay my eyes on. I click on her account and find a mouth-watering new post from the goddess herself.

A picture of her in sexy white lace lingerie posing in front of a mirror. She never shows her face but God did her body make up for all of it. I couldn't be more glad that this girl was an early bird who posted in the mornings.

She served me a delicious breakfast.

At this point, I was basically wetting myself on the seat. I closed the bible and took my phone out. The older woman beside me glanced at the sudden movement I made and turned her attention away seconds later.

I faked a cough before discreetly getting up and making my way to the back door.

I could feel the wet clothing between my legs as I headed to the restroom. I could only smirk at the sin I was doing in God's house right now.

As soon as I got closer to the restroom I fastened my paste and opened the door slamming myself behind it as soon as I got in. I held the door closed with my body weight making sure no one gets in while I was having my fun time. The bathroom was a 2 stall bathroom and I saw one of them empty so the odds of the other one being occupied were close to none.

My hands form a mess. One trying to get my phone and the other already down my pants slipping itself under the waistband.

Fuck.

I felt the dampness of my clothed area. I looked at my phone savoring the beautifully displayed breasts. My fingers wandered on their own.

I closed my eyes feeling the adrenaline running through me. Not only was it running on these beautiful photos but the thought of doing it in the church where I could easily get exposed turned me on even more.