INTRO

Life has never been easy for Kang Yeona

Heck she doesn't even know who her parents are. 

She was found by a humble and kind man called Kang Yeosang when she was only 6 months old and she was grateful for that. He has been the sweetest man she has even met considering all the bullies she had due to her abnormal purple-silver hair and emerald green eyes which stood out everywhere she went. hell what a combination!! ( I think so too). And she was weak in studies. Not that she didn't want to learn, but the subjects math and chemistry were not made for her. But one class she was good at was powers.

Hell its not even a class its just something her history teacher did for his students to memorise something or the other.

She was the freak at school. All the bullies were after her insulting her for her abnormal hair and eyes. But...............

Even though she has a lot of insecurities and bullying and stress, she had one true friend..

CHOI AUREUM

She understood all of her problems and helped her through it. She was a true sweetheart always fighting against Yeona's bullies and helping her study.

Well this was just an intro to Yeona's Life

I promise that the next chapters will be longer

Until then bye!!!!!!!