Piper Gets A Bonafide Marker 1

(Piper is in the living room seated on the couch with her phone fixed in her hand and her eyes glued to the screen. Her parents, Jake and Kris Hart, are in the kitchen arguing loudly)

Mr Hart: "Well, I don't know what happened to your World's Best Mom mug. Why don't you ask the kids?"

Mrs Hart: (obviously worried) "Piper?"

Piper: (still staring at her phone) "Henry did it!"

Mrs Hart: "Where's Henry?"

(Just then Henry, Charlotte and Jasper walk in, talking over themselves and laughing)

All: "Hey!"

Mrs Hart: "Henry, where's my mug that says World's Best Mom on it?"

Henry: (taken aback by surprise) "I'm sorry what?"

Mrs Hart: "My mug has gone missing."

Mr Hart: "We can't find your mother's favorite mug."

Piper: (raises her head for a brief moment) "The one she got from Yotally Togurt?"

Jasper: (pointing at Henry) "Hey, didn't you give that mug To Chloe, Hen?"

Henry: (stares intensely at Jasper) "Shut up Jasper."

Charlotte: "You did give that mug to Chloe!"

Henry: (frustrated) "Mmm, jeez. Thank you so much for that confirmation, Charlotte."

Charlotte: (smiling satisfactorily) "You're welcome."

Mrs Hart: "Will someone please tell me where my mug is?"

(Piper suddenly screams, startling everyone in the room.)

Henry: "Piper, you just blew up my eardrums."

Mr Hart: "Why'd you scream like that, Piper?"

Piper: "I got a bonafide marker on Twitflash."

Henry, Charlotte and Jasper: (in unison) "WHAT?"

Mr Hart: "What's a bonafide marker?"

Charlotte: "It's a blue check mark next to a celebrity's name on Twitflash. It means that they're better than everybody else."

Jasper: "Oh my gosh, Piper's a celebrity."

Piper: "I'm a celebrity. I gotta call Marla and Jana Tetrasini."

(The room goes into an uproar as everyone surrounds Piper to stare at the marker on her phone with an exception of Henry's mom who is still visibly upset about her missing mug)

Mrs Hart: "HEY!" (everyone turns to stare at her) "My mug is still missing and I have to drink some coffee."

Henry: "Mom, just use dad's mug instead."

(Everyone chirps in agreement but Mrs Hart's stern look commands silence)

Mrs Hart: "Your father's mug is way too light to hold. I want my mug."

(Henry's whiz watch gives a triple beep. As usual, he struggles to fake an excuse to leave)

Henry: "Uh, I gotta go. . . buy a dress for a Charlotte."

(Mrs Hart's face contorts in confusion as Henry starts to leave)

Charlotte: (stutters) "Yeah and I uh, gotta go with him to make sure the dress fits me perfectly."

(She exits with Henry)

Jasper: (claps) "I gotta go make sure that they know where to find the store. Goodbye Mr and Mrs Hart! Piper!

(He leaves. The remaining trio are left looking confused)

Piper: "I have a bonafide marker on Twitflash." (Smiles)

Mrs Hart: "I'm having a major mug crisis." (Goes upstairs still looking very upset)

Mr Hart: (confused) "Since when did Henry start buying dresses for Charlotte?"

(Piper rolls her eyes as the scene closes and the open theme plays)

I hope you all liked this first chapter. Please leave a vote.