The symbol of strength and quality - NBC

Does anyone here have any idea how old Indian Railways are and how the trains operate? Do you know what kind of supplies support the huge machinery in industries? Any idea on how your bike or car runs so smoothly?

Railways were established in 1853. They need bearing supplies.

Bearings supplies support the machinery in any kind of industry.

Automotives require bearing supplies too.

The answer for all three questions is common - Bearing Supplies. But what are bearing supplies? And who manufactures and supplies the required bearings?

Bearing is the name given to a mechanical product that supports the moving joint.

NBC, the leading bearing manufacturer in India , was founded by B M Birla in 1946. Catering to the bearing requirements of Railways, Industries and Aumotives, NBC is renowned for the durability, reliability and quality of its products. We have five manufacturing plants scattered across India and we manufacture and supply over 200 million bearings in over 1450 sizes. Not just ball bearing supplies, we provide a wide range of bearing products. Angular contact ball bearing, deep groove ball bearing, taper roller bearing, thrust bearing, wheel bearings, or any other bearing product, ask for it and you get it at NBC.

Now you know where to get your bearing supplies. If you have no idea where you get these supplies in your city, look up "bearing supplies near me" and you will find a few NBC bearing suppliers around you. When the talk is about the strength of the product and quality, NBC is the brand one should look up to!