4 - Réunion and Lady

I knocked on the door to my mother's apartment, I heard a 'one sec' and waited. My hands playing with each other because I'm hella nervous. The door open and I'm immediately rushed with the smell of my mother's cookies.

"Hello how my I-" she cut herself of as she saw who was standing in the door. She cupped my face, tears threatening to fall from her face. "I-is it rea-ly Y-you Percy?" I only nodded as my tears started to fall.

We embraced each other and just enjoyed the feeling of my mother's embrace. I bent down a little, I'm 6 feet and my mother is 5.5 so yah. I'm tall for a girl.

"I missed you mom. Very much. Especially your chocolate chip cookies." we laughed a little to bring down the tension and ease this reunion. "Sorry I couldn't come sooner, but I have a long story to tell you"

"I have time honey" we went inside, I started my story, but before I did I may or may not have stolen a cookie from the oven and my mom hit me over the head playfully.

I started my story with losing my memories and so on. I skipped over Tartarus, she doesn't need to know that part. Or worry more. I began to cry when I got to how my friends died, my mom was also sad Annabeth died. If she could she would have adopted her. Yes, my mom knows I'm gay. She was interested in my tattoo and I showed it to her. It's not really a tattoo but a burn mark.

When I finished my story up until where I'm staying in Atlantis, I asked if I could help make some blue cookies. She agreed of course. We started to make some and put it in the oven. While we waited I noticed a small bump on my mother's stomach, because she kept guiding her hand over it.

I quickly looked at my mother, slightly scaring her "Mom?" she looked at me and followed my gaze. She smiled and nodded at my silent question. "I'm going to be a SISTER!" I squealed loudly. Yes the great Perseus Jackson sqealed.

"4 months till he or she is born." my mom said happy. She can finnaly have her child without having to worry about monster attacks or anything.

"I'm happy for you mom. So, I missed the wedding" I said playfully and she hit my shoulder softly.

"You need to eat less, your getting to tall for your own good" i only smiled and checked the time. Shit it's almost seven, I need to get back so I can start on paperwork.

"Mom, as much as I love you and love being here, I have Duty's to handle and a load of paperwork." she laughed when I said paperwork.

"Good luck" we said our goodbyes, stole a pack of cookies and I got ready to water travel to my room. The last thing I hear was my mother screaming at me for stealing cookies and dissappeared.

I reappeared in my room to see a scowl on my father's face. I'm screwed.

"H-hey dad, wacha doing here, in my room on this time" I babeled to him, I would have coward at his stare but Lupa is worse, way worse.

"Where were you, you were supposed to be here a 5 not 7." I gulped. My father is always serious about duties, and I can litterly feel the disappointment roll of off him in waves. To make matters worse, he isn't himself. Again.

"Sorry dad, I took a bit longer than I expected. Mom and I talked about my time away" he walked up to me and gripped my jaw so hard there will be a bruise- I cut my thoughts off when I head a crack. He's cracking my jaw!

"Don't let it happen again. Do you understand?" he said it softly, but that only made it worse.

"D-dad you - your hurting m-me. Let go pl-please." tears start to form in my eyes. Not cause it hurt but because it is my own father hurting me.

He let go and swiftly swam away and slammed the door. I forced the water not to heal me, so I can use the powers I got from Apollo.

I placed my hand on my jaw and felt my and began to glow. The tug in my gut was pianful and I felt my jaw pop back in place and the crack in the bone heal.