1.Orange

You can't use up creativity,
the more you use,
the more you have
-MAYA ANGELOU

~~~~~~~~~~
This is it,I thought to myself as I slung my bag over my shoulder,proceeding to walk in the new school that I would be attending.

Yay.(do note the sarcasm)

I hate school with all the hairs on my head,all the cells in my body and all the blood in my veins.

Yes,I hate school,a lot.

"I can see you're really excited." said Daliah from besides me.

I always make sure to hide my real emotions,to me,expressing oneself can really be useless,I mean what I feel is no one's business right.

"Of course,I really am." I replied him with a small smile.

Daliah is such a good cousin,at least that's what I think,considering the fact that he's coming with me to fetch my schedule while he could have been with his friend and leave me to find my own way around the school.

"Right we're here." he said as we came to a stop in front of a woman who looked to be in her late twenties.

"Daliah,good to see you,how was your break?" she said with so much enthusiasm it seemed as if she just saw billions on the ground.

She was too enthusiastic for my liking,I mean It was a Monday morning after all.

"Sup Laila" he greeted her back with a smile

"My cousin here needs a schedule"he continued and nodded his head in my direction.

"Ah yes,the new senior that's joining us at Kings High School,it completely slipped my mind" She exclaimed while typing away on the computer in front of her.

The printer behind her made a sound,she went to it and collected the two papers coming out of it.

"There you go,have a good first day." She said with a what seemed like a genuine smile,handing the papers to me.

"Thanks,you too." I replied with a smile of my own,falling in step with Daliah whom already took off.

"Lemme see your classes" he said,extending his hand to take the papers from my hand

"Aight,we got fourth and sixth period together,I'll show you to first period,you got History with Mr Greg." he said handing the schedule back

Walking through the hallway I can feel billions of eyes on us,not literally of course.

I don't like the attention.

They're probably looking at Daliah tho,I mean he's not bad looking at all,I on the other hand am the opposite.

Daliah is really tall compared to my 5'2 height, he's brown, 5'8 or '9,he's got dark brown eyes and has his hair braided into box braids and I'm pretty sure many girls fawn over him.

"There you go." he said halting to a stop.

"We're in the right wing,the cafeteria is in the left wing,I'm sure you'll find your way there with the map that's with the schedule,yeah?"
He asked raising an eyebrow.