Acceptance 25

Leo was on the hotel where the party was held. Every guest and also his brother was there but this moment he never let his baby brother to come out and show himself. Because he had plan on how to surprise the greedy father in law of his brother.

The party was not just partnership party but also it is the party for the publication of the owner of the G group of companies. Also a welcome party for mew as a new president of MG General hospital. All of the events are plan by Leo and approve by his young brother.

"ladies and gentlemen good evening to all. We are gathered here to celebrate the partnership of the two big companies in the field of hotels and restaurants, malls, and now  Is in include aviation industry. Let's all welcome the host of this event. Mr. Ja Leo Traipipattanapong the owner of one of the largest aviation company in Europe country. " the MC said.

" thank you everyone,  and to all of the business associates,friends and to my new business partner Mr. Jongcheveevat of Jongcheveevat groups, and also help me to welcome my one and only brother, my long lost brother in many years. This brother of mine was the owner of the Ggroup of companies... Under of his company's are MG hotels and restaurants, resorts, malls, cars show room, shipping lines and the newly operate hospital here the MG hospital... And also he is the owner of 75% of stock of Jongcheveevat groups... Help me welcome Mr. Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong Jongcheveevat and his husband my brother in law mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat... " leo introduce the man who is walking forward on his place wearing a very beautiful smile, and a man on his side.

The crowd is getting silet when the two person holding the microphone. Waiting the words they want to talk too. Look of the people showing, a surprised, shock, proud and some are shaking upon knowing who is who behind of every successful company.

While in the corner of the venue a pair of eyes observing carefully, the feeling of losing his sanity because of the information he just heard from the person in front of them.

'noooo.... Gulf is the owner of the G group... It means if he wants me to step out of my own company I'm done.... How that orphan is the Brother of Leo Traipipattanapong? No it can't be.... In two years the change of his look is unbelievable from a man to a look of a woman, but still his movement still a fine man. My son was on his very successful aura after the things that I did, he was on his own feet proud without me. ' the old man eyes is focusing on the to people.

Gulf so how his father in law shake his head, and the look of surprised is not hidden on the expression of the man, upon hearing on the things happen in front of everyones eyes. He knows what the old man thinking, but for gulf helping his father in law like he help his husband. Mew grow up that kind of lifestyle and even his dad is in the wrong way mew choose to be a good person compared to the old man of his family,  his husband respectful and kind. A personality of a man that every woman or man want to had.

'loving you my husband is one of my great decision.  I know I'm not wrong of choosing you and fighting for you.' gulf said to himself.

"My brother come join me here."  Leo give the microphone to the young man.

"thanks my good brother. Good evening everyone I know mostly of you here is not knowing of who I am, they use to call me a secret Millionaire thank you for to called. But this success of me was because also of my husband my hard work is useless if he is not around, my success is never been complete without him. Money and fame is important to people but for me money and fame is just a second priority, because love is my happiness and this was my husband. I start this business with a scratch and developed it into a successful one in about ten long years of hard work, I would like to take the chance to give my thanks to all always  with me from tge every beginning of my journey till now. My friends, business, employees most of all my husband. Now help me to welcome the man behind of my success the owner and president of MG medical group Dr. Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat. "