Meeting Bella's POV

It's my first day at a new school. It's drizzling, I go to the front office. It's small and a little cramped, the walls are painted blue and there's a woman with long, wavy blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. Sitting behind an old wooden desk doing paperwork.

"May I help you?" the blonde woman asked.

"I'm Isabella Swan" I informed her.

"Ah, Miss Swan, I'm Mrs. Lane. Here's your schedule and a map of the school. Get this slip signed and back here by the end of the day. Have a great first day" Mrs. Lane said while handing me two pieces of paper. One was white (the map) and the other was dark orange (my schedule) and a pink slip.

"Ok, thanks," I said taking the papers and slip from her. I folded the papers and put them in my bag and slung the strap over my.

When I walked back outside cars were pulling into the parking lot forming a line. I got into my truck and got in line. I park beside a silver Volvo. I got out and started walking towards the door. A tall boy with blond hair and hazel blue eyes walked up to me.

"Hi, I'm Mike. Your Isabella, right?" he asked.

"Bella" I corrected.

He's cute.

"Oh sorry. Bella, what's your first class?" he asked

I took my schedule out of my bag.

"Um, English,"

"Cool me too. Come on, I'll take you,"

"Ookay," I said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd of students.

When we walked into class Mike went to the back of the room and sat down. The teacher gave me my things, signed the slip and told me about the assignment due next week. Then seated me in the back of the class, Mike was on my left and a tiny girl with short black hair and black eyes was on my right.

"Hi, I'm Alice Cullen. You're Isabella, Aren't you," she asked.

"Bella" I mumbled. Slightly dazed

She's breathtaking, So beautiful.

"Bella." she repeated and smiled. My breath caught. "I like it. Isabella is a beautiful name tho. Don't you think?"

I had to clear my throat before I could answer. "Yes. But it's kinda long so I go by Bella" I answered with a smile.

I like her.

"Do you want to sit with me at lunch?" She asked.

"I don't know" I answered. Playing with my hair.

"Please it'll be fun." She pleaded

How can I say no to something so beautiful. I don't want to upset her.

"Ok" I said. Through the corner of my eye I saw Mike frown.

"Yay, You'll love my family."

Family. I gulped. Man I wish Jacob was here. "Have some confidence, your amazing" he tells me when I complain.

The memory made me smile. I'll have to visit him later.

"Don't worry." she said.

Oh right I was talking to...Alice.

Just then, Mr. Mason started class. The list of books we were supposed to read this year, I already read most of them. Which was great.

At the end of class, Mike walked me to my next class. He said two of his friends were in the same class. Before Mike could leave two girls walked up to us.