Kyotani Kentaro x Female! Reader

Smut/Lemon — not requested
Includes: degrading, rough sex, choking, use of toys, deepthroat, cunninglingus, swearing, hair pulling, dacryphilia, overstimulation, safe word, aftercare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oikawa-san, wait up!" a girl yelled. Her book bag strap hung loose over her shoulder and her (h/l) (h/c) waved in the wind. Her school uniform was a little untidy as she was running after Oikawa Torū, the school's playboy.

Oikawa came to a sudden stop which caused the girl to bump into him.

"Do I know you?" Oikawa asked. "Ah—no. I'm sorry. I'm looking for Kyotani Kentaro. Do you know where I can find him?" she mumbled slightly as she was embarrassed. Oikawa, however, was taken aback as such a cute girl was looking for the aggressive spiker on his team. "Yeah, I know where he is. I can take you there." "Really? Thank you!" the girl smiled, "lead the way."

The pair walked for a bit in an uncomfortable silence. They neared the volleyball training gym. Oikawa took a deep breath and shouted, "Yo Maddog, a girl is here to see you!"

In your mind you were wondering who Maddog was. It was a rather rude name. You saw that the boy you were looking for, responded to the derogatory name.

He peeked out from a corner and walked over to where you were standing. His face was softer looking at you— you affected him. You smiled at him, "surprise! I thought it would be nice if I surprised you at practice, but I got lost. I made a snack for you!"

The other teammates were watching from the gym. They had stopped their practice because this was an uncanny event.

"Thank you, (y/n)," he spoke in a softer manner. He leaned towards you and connected his lips to yours. His were a bit chapped and dry, but it was okay. He felt so right. He was perfect. You kissed back and smiled into the kiss. You both pulled apart and your face immediately turned into a bright red. You remembered you had an audience.

Kyotani seemed to catch onto the look on your face and looked over at his teammates— all of which, were in shock.

Oikawa was the worst of them all. He was a babbling, stuttering, and muttering mess. "Maddog, how do you have such a cute girlfriend," his whines were heard by everyone.

You heard a small "tch" coming from your boyfriend.  "Let's get back to practice," he responded in a rough, gruff voice. "I'll watch you because I'm gonna sleep over at your house tonight, Kentaro." you said while walking besides him into the gym. He nodded in response.

You sat down on the other side of the bench from the coach. You watched the team practice— mostly Kentaro. Oikawa kept looking at you. You could feel his chocolate eyes staring into your soul.

You made eye contact with Kentaro. You were visibly uncomfortable. You made a glance towards Oikawa and Kentaro followed the path your eyes made and landed upon Oikawa. Oikawa was still staring at you. This seemed to anger Kyotani.

"Why the hell are you looking at her like that?" he asked in an aggressive tone. Oikawa stiffened at Kyotani's words, but didn't respond. It pissed the striped haired boy off even more.

Kyotani dropped the volleyball and speed-walked over to the brown haired male. He stopped abruptly in front of him; making sure to make eye contact.

"I asked, why the hell are you looking at her like that? You bastard!" Kyotani shouted at Oikawa. Kunimi watched and made a small smile at the interaction. Iwaizumi on the other hand, was ready to walk in and stop the fight.

"It's because she's really pretty. I don't see why she's with a meathead like yourself."

Your eyes widening as you watched and listened. It was Kyotani's last straw. Just as he was about to beat the living hell out of Oikawa. You walked over and got between them. You walked forward and took Kyotani in your arms.