Prologue

3rd Person POV

Stiles went missing last year, it was like he disappeared from the face of the earth. He left, he didn't even leave a letter. At first the whole pack (Scott, Lydia, Malia, Kira, Derek, Peter, Mason, Corey, Theo and Liam) thought he went away on Vacation as Stiles needed the rest from the supernatural.

But after 2 months with no phone call or message they started worrying (although Derek and Peter won't admit it) so one day after school Scott decided to head over to the Stillinski household as he hadn't seen Noah or Stiles in a while he thought they went on a family holiday away from the supernatural. When he got there the sheriff let him in and Scott could see that he had been crying for quite a while. The sheriff then explained that Stiles was kidnapped 3 weeks ago. Scott felt like his world had collapsed, his best friend was missing and him and the pack was spend days by the pool at Lydia's house and was having sleepover's nearly every night. Scott promised the Sheriff he would find Stiles if it was the last thing he did. He gathered the pack and explained everything and they made it they're soul mission to find Stiles.

Scott's POV:

That was 3 years ago.They never did find him; In the end we all gave up. We buried a empty cascade and held a funeral for him so we could finally feel closure. It was a hard topic for anyone who knew Stiles personally as he brought so much light into they're life. It's been a year since my best friend was kidnapped/murdered/left no one knows what happened to him. I miss him so so much. Tonight Derek organised a pack night to get our mind of the fact that a year ago today he went missing. I was walking to Derek's loft when I saw a white light suddenly everything went dark.

Author's Note

This is the first fan fiction I've published on wattpad so please be nice. It's probably going to end up terrible but please stick with it. I enjoy reading Tmr/ Tw reacts so this is my version. Please don't be a silent reader comment any suggestions you have. I'm going to try and not make Scott seem like such an wanker but it's going to be hard. This book is a Newtmas book so if you don't like it, don't read it.

love you millions

Annie-Mae

xxx