𝕏𝕀𝕍

A/n: DUBBLE UPDATE? WHAT? YES I KNOW BUT AAAHHHH I JUST SAW THAT WE REACHED 1K READS ALSJKSSJ I LOVE YOU ALLL! IN HONOUR OF REACHING 1K HERE YOU HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER.

As they walk in the bar they don't see Gloria. Sierra looks at the table where her stuff for the spell were still on, however she doesn't feel a presence in the building besides Nik.

"Where did she go?" Sierra asked as they had checked every corner from the bar. Nik was seething, Gloria was the one thing that could help him figure out what he was doing wrong and now she's gone.

"I don't bloody know Sierra!" He shouts and flips a table. Sierra walks up to him and places a hand on his arm as he grabs a glass from the bar, probably going to throw it against to wall. He stops his movements and looks at Sierra with anger, pain and sadness in his eyes.

"It's okay, we'll find someone else to help." Sierra says and wraps her arms around his neck while his arms to around her waist. She pulls him closer and he buried his face into her neck. "We'll figure it out, nicky." She says using a nickname. He looks at her with a glare

"Don't call me that." He almost whines and buries his head back in her neck. Sierra giggles as his breath tickles her skin. She tried to cheer him up with using the nickname and she guesses that it worked.

"Why not? It's cute." She says with an innocent smile. He groans and tells her that he isn't cute, that he is manly and muscular. Sierra laughs and then they settle into a comfortable silence.

Eventually they pull back and Sierra stands on her toes to kiss his cheek. They then speed back to the warehouse. When they both come in walking quickly Sierra sees that Rebekah and Stefan are standing awfully close.

"Gloria's gone. She's cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately." Nik says but He stops and looks at them. "What's going on?" He asks suspiciously while Rebekah blushes, Sierra looks at the blonde and winks with a smirk.

"Nothing to worry about Nik." Sierra said with a smirk. "Unless you want to play the overprotective brother right now..." Sierra trails off and laughs when Rebekah glared at her and Nik groans. When they calm down Sierra speaks up again "I suggest we go back." Sierra says and Nik looks at her confused.

"Back where?" Rebekah asks. Sierra looks at all of them and then sighs, she didn't want to go back to that shit town. She was actually having fun on this little trip, she almost felt.. happy.

"Mystic falls." She says and Nik raises an eyebrow "I have a feeling that mystic falls is where we will find our answer as to why your hybrids are failing." Sierra says softly, they all nodded and went to the truck to load in all the coffins. Stefan however, stoped them.

"I should probably tell you all something.." he said with a guilty expression. They all looked at him as he fiddled with his daylight ring. "Elena, she's still alive."

"Told you we were going to find our answer in that shit town." Sierra said and walked out of the warehouse. Nik, Stefan and Rebekah laughed as they followed her and soon enough they were back on the road.

Sierra was softly singing along with the radio as she bopped her head, one of her favourite songs was playing, she knew all the words and has sung it under the shower so many times.

"I met this girl late last year She said, "Don't you worry if I disappear". I told her, "I'm not really looking for another mistake"" Rebekah looked at the girl in front of her with wide eyes along with Stefan. They didn't know she could sing, let alone rap 'don't' by Ed Sheeran.

"I called an old friend thinking that the trouble would wait But then I jumped right in a week later, returned. I reckon she was only looking for a lover to burn" she was starting to sing louder as the others in the car started cheering her on. She got confident. She laughed as she heard the cat whistles from Nik and the shouts from Rebekah.