chapter 7-the warning

JUNKYU P.O.V

Tonight I pick y/n up in bridal style and  she's really embarrassed by my actions. She cover her face by put her face in the crook of my neck. I'm really love that. Her breath touching my skin and that make me turn on.

I can't do anything with that. I just will control myself cuz I can't fuck the Queen. I respect her and also she respect me. I'm really in love with her. I hope she know how I feel towards her.

I went into the bathroom and take off my clothes. I get in the bathtub and put some blue berry bath bomb. Trust me I really love bath bomb more that soap.

After finish the bath I went out and I got a call by my parents. They told me to come home tomorrow cuz they want me to meet my father friend along with his daughter.

They want me to get married with her so many times but I continue to rejected her. I will not give my heart to anyone cuz I already in love with y/n.

I fell asleep after check out the time.

MY P.O.V

Y/n now being a mafia Queen and she's really suit being a Queen cuz she's so talented at everything she did. It was because what happen 7 years ago.

7 years ago, she didn't wake up for 5 days cuz she's in coma. After she wakeup, she continues learn all of the taekwondo skill and try to improve her gunshot more.

She's really getting mad since what happen before that and she think that she charged us. She's really improve everything that she was learn. All of the thing she learn was really have more skill that no one know. She call it her skill.

I can't sleep cuz I'm really jealous because of y/n. She's the Queen now but before that I'm the old Queen. She take my place as the Queen after 7 years. I hope she know what she gonna do.

KING P.O.V

She seems so innocent and really not like what MY telling me about her. She can't continue this empire. She doesn't even know what we're doing in this empire.

She just know how to help people not kill them. I'm not sure if she's ready to be a part of my empire and being the Queen is not easy way to shut them up.

Someone will take her place so easy without any clean plan. They can kill her whenever they want and they will take the crown as their wish.

Y/N P.O.V

The next morning, I awake cuz someone open the curtains. She told me to go downstairs and have breakfast with MY and junkyu.

I went downstairs after take short shower. I sat across junkyu beside MY and the maid served the pancake for me.

MY:" you and junkyu will moving into another mansion"

Y/N:" why?" I ask in shock

MY:" you're a queen now then you have to control your empire by your own and have your own mansion"

I just nod

JUNKYU:" when?"

MY:" Today. The maid will take your belongings to y/n mansion today"

He nod. After breakfast I went to change and the maid already put my clothes inside the box and luggage. I put on my outfit and went straight to my new mansion.

The mansion is too big for me. It kind of creepy me out. I went into all the bedroom and set all of my thing inside it. I unpacked my thing.

After unpacked everything, I got a letter from someone. It doesn't have name from the giver. I open it and take out the paper that full of blood and the writing was made by the capital letter from magazine. I put the letter inside the trash bin and continue unpack my thing.

SKIP AFTER A FEW YEARS

I went to the secret bunker near my house and went in. A man sat on the floor cover with blood all over his body.

I went to him and he stand to reach my height and

MAN:" Queen"

He bowed his head to me.

Y/N:" why are you here? I told you not to show yourself to public. "

MAN:" I have to. I didn't have any money to eat"

Without hesitation, I shot him. The bullet went inside his head and made a little hole on his forehead. I leave him there and told my man to clean him up.

I walk to the store nearby and went Inside. The cashier was my mom, the worker was my lil sister and my real father. I bought some food and I feel like someone was stare at me with miss eyes. It was my mom who used to call me ugly.

MOM:" where are you going this past few years darling?" She ask me with tear in her eye

I didn't answer and take everything I want, gave the money and leave. I can't stand them. I can't hold my anger and tears. They treat me like shit once but now I don't know why I can't even see my mom in her eyes.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Y/n walking to her house by herself and she felt someone follow her from behind. She walk fast almost running and stop on her track. people who follow her can't control his walking and he fall down in front of y/n.