⤜ 🍋→ .0

𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒚

.

.

.

I still remember the first time I saw you, it was in seventh grade. I was the new girl who came to Japan from abroad, you were leaning on your locker fixing your books, you found yourself with a particularly serious face; I honestly never knew why, but over time I guess I understood.

I saw your red hair stand out and I remember that you caught my attention, which is why I decided to approach you. I didn't want to look weird or spoil something, so I quickly came up with a plan to talk with you, maybe be friends.

- "Hi," I said kindly, you turned around and with your serious tone you answered me with a "hello" and you continued with yours.

- "I know you don't know me, but I'm new here and I wanted to see if someone could show me the place, and since you were the first person I saw I would like to know if you wouldn't mind doing it", you saw me again and closed your locker, you sighed and told me "come".

We walked through the corridors of the school for about 15 minutes, you told me about everything I had to know and you showed me some places, at the end you guided me to my classroom, and again with that serious voice you asked my name, I answered you happily.

- "My name is Luna, ____ Luna! And yours? What's your name?"

-I'm Re ..-

Your voice was interrupted by that of a teacher, apparently, it was your monitor and he was somewhat annoyed, maybe you shouldn't be outside; you went with him.

That day I did not see you again, but, not knowing your name, since you did not finish saying it, I decided to give you a nickname, one that was perfect with your personality.

"レモンボーイ", or in English, "Lemon boy"