Tsundere Clash

Kaho was getting ready for work putting on the normal clothes she wears most of the time, getting there a bit early than the rest of the staff at Café Stile. As she walked down the street just a block away from the café she noticed Akizuki was walking towards Café Stile about to enter since he got there pretty early most of the time. She quickly hid in an alleyway between café Stile and the store next to it so she wouldn't be seen, it just felt like the right thing to do.

-

       Akizuki was pretty tired that day since he stayed up playing video games, he knew that he had work that day but the game was pretty addicting, as he opened the door to the café he turned his head to the side, catching a quick glimpse of something speeding into the alleyway. Akizuki ignored it and entered. He went into the changing room and heard the entrance door open. It was probably Dino or Mafuyu.

-

    Kaho entered and headed over to the changing room waiting outside since it was occupied. She quietly hummed a song to herself, wanting to grab her phone to play her new game but she needed to change into her maid outfit incase Mafuyu got there early and head chops her for not changing.

-

   Akizuki unlocked the door and came out a bit startled when seeing Kaho there, He just simply greeted her then walked over to the kitchen speeding away.
         Kaho smiled and walked in locking the door behind her. She quickly changed then left the room, heading towards the kitchen to talk to Akizuki since no one else was there, "Hey Akizuki! How are you?" Kaho piped, accidentally scaring Akizuki once again.

-

  Akizuki sighed and turned around not knowing that she was really close to him so once he turned they were a bit too close, he quickly backed away "You- You really need to stop doing that dammit."
              "Doing what?" Kaho questioned, 
  "You know what, forget it" He replied then turned back around to continue making the pastry's 

-

       "I just wanted to know if you wanted to play this new game I got yesterday. But after work obviously." Kaho babbled,
       "Sure, but only after work." He replied.