3

Kate loved her job at Tim Hortons so far. It was silly to her how much she loved making coffee and tea and giving people hot sandwiches everyday. But she loved it. She used her first pay check to buy a necklace for Hannah, who had been talking about wanting it but she wanted someone to buy it for her. So Kate simply did that. It was a small necklace that had a paper airplane on it. Kate didn't know what it meant. All she knew is that Hannah liked it. Kate wondered how Hannah felt about her, I mean, she was always being kind to her and getting her drinks and she even memorized her order. Peppermint tea and a croissant. Hannah made fun of her for never getting coffee but she liked the dynamic they had, joking around with each other but never getting hurt. Kate sometimes had trouble differentiating if Hannah is being mean or if she's just kidding. But Hannah said that she would never hurt Kate. Never in a million years. Kate like Hannah. Kate liked Hannah a lot. She had no idea what it was. Her green eyes? Her smile? Her freckles? Hell, maybe even her voice which she used to hate but now can't go a day without hearing it. She needs to stop daydreaming because she just spilled an iced capp all over her hand and on the counter.

"ugh"

One of her coworkers ran over. His name was Finn and he was always nice to her. Handing her paper towels and helping her clean up.

"Were you thinking about Hannah again"
"What?"
"Kate, come on, everyone knows you like her"
"I'm not gay. Don't get it twisted"

Finn chuckled

"Okay Kate"

Could she like Girls? I mean. Hannah told her she was bi? Why would she tell her that if she thought she was straight? Fuck. Maybe she does like girls.

Oh no.

She likes girls.

************************
325 Words

Thanks for reading!

Sorry for not updating for a while. I've been super busy

Question of the day: What's your Tim Hortons order? I always get an iced coffee with almond milk and a plain bagel :)