9{Training}

Quick thing. Hisashi and William knew about Loana, Sam and Lee. They've met them just not in their house. And sorry that this story is so boring😭It's gonna get more interesting I promise!

Izuku POV

I smashed the alarm clock that was going off on my desk. It fell to the floor and broke, but I didn't care enough to even look at it. 

I dressed myself, put makeup on visible scars and then proceeded to walk out of my room. I could hear my dad and William chatting downstairs. I went to Sams room, knocking on the door.

-Do you wanna build a snow man?

I sang in my creepy morning voice. I heard a chuckle, a thud and then loud laughing. I knew that they were awake so I opened the door, throwing in some clothes.

-Here. Hope they're good enough.

I walked out of their room to get to Loana. I got to her room, knocking.

-Come on let's go and playy~

I sang the next lyrics, hearing laughing from inside. I opened the door, throwing in clothes.

-These should fit you.

Next was Ace who is a lazy ass and always gets up too late. Lee was downstairs already, I could hear him talking. I bursted into his room, screaming at the top of my lungs.

-LET IT GOO! LET IT GOO!

-VEGETABLEEEE!

Ace rose out of bed and knocked me down on the bed.

-Seriously?

I chuckled a bit as he got up, mumbling something. I shrugged and walked out of his room. I got down the stairs to where William and Dad were sitting. And just as I thought, Lee was there too.

-Morning.

-Good morning hun.

-First time those three are here. Of some reason Ace didn't want them to come here but I guess that changed.

Dad chuckled as he read the newspaper. I felt like eating something small today, so I went to the fridge, going to try to find something easy to eat.

-Something easy and good to eat?

-Yogurt?

-I can try.

I grabbed a stawberry yogurt and a spoon, taking off the lid and leaning against the counter. Soon Loana, Sam and Ace walked in. Ace was still grumpy from my wake up call.

-Good morning!

Loana stumbled to the fridge.

-Your voice is hella creepy in the morning. You sounded like some old man.

-Really?

-What did the bitch do?

-He woke us up by singing do you wanna build a snowman and let it go.