epilouge

ashton and evelina,

evelina and ashton.

it sounded perfect, right?

well, not every pair is as perfect as it seems.

the night where evelina saw the text message from ashton's fuck buddy(who's name was veronica and was really fucking pretty), she harshly woke him up, asking who the fuck veronica could be and why the fuck was she saying that last night was fun.

"she's just a friend. i took her out for dinner." was his pathetic excuse,

and evelina almost believed him if it wasn't for the fact that she noticed the red marks on ashton's bare back.

"you're such a fucking liar ashton, what the fuck."

and it kind of started off with her pacing and ashton cursing and saying things like, "i didn't even fucking cheat on you!" even though it was all a lie of course.

eventually, evelina was fresh out of tears and ashton was fresh out of anger and the two were just confused and broken.

so, grabbing just a single jumper from his closet and her worn out doc's, evelina begins to walk to the front door.

just as she steps out, she looks ashton straight the eye and whispers:

"i'd much rather you had left bruises on my neck rather than leaving the bruises on my heart."

and that's the last ashton had ever heard of evelina;

the girl he so desperately tried to love but failed at doing so.

✧゚。.*。゚✧

dedicated to lukesque bc she added me to her story "the crying game" and she's my love, ilysm anna banana <3, go read all her stories bc they're fucking amazing k thx :-))))))))

cute kid at the top (or left) with a hairy man and dimples idk him though kids cute tho js

- abigail