Why I Love The Moon

A green haired boy by the name of Izuku Midoriya would rise from his bed, sighing as for the third time this week he found himself not being able to sleep again. He soon began to think all about the one girl who had captured his heart. Ochako Uraraka.

Unfortunately the brunette didn't quite feel the same, and rejected him accordingly in favor of his glasses wearing friend, Tenya Iida. It was understandable, he had money and he was very kind and respectful. None of those factors made it hurt any less though.

Izuku would sigh as he walked out to his balcony, beginning to mumble idly about what he could have done better. Maybe there was some way he could have won her over, or maybe he never stood a chance to begin with. He didn't know, all he knew was that he was hurting.

At the same time as all of this a certain purplette would be sitting at her own little patio, staring at the moon as she took in the atmosphere. Sometimes on nights like these it would get fairly stuffy in her room, which in turn made her feel like she couldn't even study or write music at times like this.

Suddenly, however, she would pick up on the sounds of someone quietly talking to themselves, and after looking around and listening in she would come to realize that it was Izuku Midoriya, the resident green haired hero nerd. She truly wondered what a guy like him was doing out at a time like this, though she really could easily find out.

"I-I did everything right, I was sure that Uraraka liked me back..." He started, "Hell, Mina even told me she did so why..? Why did she... Ugh, I'm not gonna get anywhere with this, it's just gonna be another sleepless night of feeling sorry for myself." He finished, sighing as he stared up at the sky. She began to see his baggy eyes, and his somber expression laced with the feeling of rejection. She knew that feeling all too well.

Truthfully, she felt as if she should leave him be and not bother him, but another part of her sparked the feeling that she should help the boy. Perhaps even lend an ear as it might be good for her in the long run. It was late at night anyways, it's not like it mattered, and he really looked like he needed someone to talk to.

"Psst! Midoriya!" She called out, grabbing the attention of the greenette. He looked around the nearby balconies as if he was hearing voices. Perhaps it was Aoyama again trying to creep him out, though the voice sounded more feminine if anything...

"The lack of sleep must be messing with me..." He mumbled to himself, placing a hand on his head as he took a deep breath of the fresh nightly air. The wind would blow past him, rustling the leaves of the trees as he disregarded the voice.

"No you idiot, it's me! Jirou!" She whispered once more, this time drawing the greenettes attention to above him, noticing that Kyouka Jirou herself was practically staring down at him with an angry expression on her face. Izuku gulped, afraid that he might have woken her up with his mumbling seeing as she had really sensitive hearing.

"J-Jirou-san? Oh geez, did I wake you up? I-I'm s-so sorry, I'll-" He sputtered out, frantically looking around to see if he had woken anyone else up. The purplette would watch him panic frantically with a smile on her face, it was honestly pretty funny to see him freak out over the littlest of things.

"You didn't wake me up at all, I was already up." She stated, causing the greenette to take a breath before looking back up to her. Jirou would gesture for the boy to join her up on her balcony. "Come on up, let's talk more comfortably so we don't wake anyone up."

Izuku would look around in hesitance before resigning himself to joining her. He'd activate 5% of OFA, green lightning surging all around him as he leapt up the third floor balcony, landing perfectly on the railing as he squatted down in front of Kyouka. He'd do a small awkward wave as she smiled at him. "H-Hey."