Part Two: Counting Stars

"You totally just flipped Uraraka off, didn't you?" Izuku questioned, turning to the purplette with a nervous smile on his face. Kyouka couldn't help but snicker and nod pridefully, despite Izuku really wishing that she had more self control than that. "Kyouka..."

"Can you blame me? She deserves it. Especially after being so nosy about our business." Kyouka countered, anger becoming increasingly present on her face. "Plus... She hurt you. She has no right to be upset."

"You're right, but... To her it might seem like I lied to her." He stated, looking up into the sky thoughtfully. "I mean I told her I loved her, and now... Well, now that's no longer the case. It seems a bit rushed, no?"

Kyouka rolled her eyes and gripped onto the boy's arm tighter. "Yeah... I guess you have a point... She's still acting like a bi-"

Izuku cut her off, "Kyouka."

"I mean can you believe that!? Was he just lying, did he even really mean it at all or was he just trying to mess with my head and make me feel guilty for rejecting him?" Ochako ranted, pacing back and forth in her room as her now boyfriend, Tenya Iida was seated right on the edge of her bed.

"Ochako, it's Midoriya-kun we're talking about. He would never do that to you, he's our friend." Iida stated, watching as she stopped pacing and turned to face him sighing as she saw his caring expression.

"You're right... It's just, I don't know." Ochako continued, sitting down beside the tall bluenette. "I guess it just feels weird. Last week he was saying he loved me, and now... Deku-kun has moved on so fast! And with Jirou of all people!"

Iida quirked a brow, "What's the problem with that? We as his friends should be happy that he's moved on and found someone that can make him happy."

"But-" Ochako interjected.

"But what?" Iida interrupted, his brow furrowing as a small pang of jealousy began to rise. "Ochako if I didn't know any better I'd say that you're jealous. Are you sure it's him that you wanted all along and not me?"

Ochako's eyes widened in shock and she began to fully understand the implications of her complaints. She looked down and placed a hand onto her boyfriend's lap. "No! No... I'm sorry, you're right. I should be happy for him as his friend! I guess it just seemed like he was lying..."

"You know that's not how he is. It must have been as he said, Jirou-san must have helped him move on." He repeated, wrapping an arm around Ochako and smiling warmly at her. The brunette sighed and closed her eyes.

"Right... Jirou helped him."

"So what did you have in mind for this date?" Izuku questioned, watching as cars and other people passed by them. It seemed they were in a plaza, but their destination was still unknown to him. "You had something in mind, right?"

"Yeah, I was hoping we could take this time to explore each other's interests." Kyouka informed, pointing to a music store as she pulled the greenette along. Izuku quirked a brow but smiled nonetheless, after all this could be really fun! "Plus that movie you mentioned doesn't start until later. I checked while we were on the train."

"Oh, well, i-it still sounds like fun! I've always wondered what kind of music you like to listen to, a-aside from Deep Dope that is." Izuku informed, looking around the store as they entered. They had shelves of record players and vinyl records, as well as a small listening station on the opposite end of the entrance where a few others stood with headphones on, enjoying the music to the fullest.

"Wait... You're actually interested? Most people usually blow me off, not a lot of people are interested in 'new things'." She commented, remembering the countless times her suggestions to music were shrugged off, or even frowned upon.