155

Niall's Pov

"Baby" I hear Shawn's voice calling from our room.

"Hi my love, how are you?" I asked him and sat down on our bed.

"I am good, a bit nauseous but ok" he kissed my lips.

"Nauseous? Maybe... Maybe we should check this out, call the doctor" I panicked. I dont want my babies to feel this way.

Shawn then took my hand and put it in his still flat stomach "Honey there is nothing to worry about. This is completely normal especially on the first trimester" he says tried to calm me down.

"You sure?" I asked wanted to be completely sure.

"Yeah baby, I am 100% sure don't worry" he says and kiss my lips succeeding and I kissed him back.

He then started kissing my neck slowly and passionately leaving hickeys, for sure.

"Is it aahh... Is it good for... aah fuck, for the baby?" I wondered out loud.

"You worry too much. Yes it's good for the baby" he whispered into my ear with that sexy voice of his.

"Ok good, because I have plans for us tonight baby" I said and he giggled knowing what's coming.

~~~~~

Hours later we were cuddling on our bed. Shawn had his head on my torso while I played with his hair.

"Do you think it's a boy or a girl" he asks me.

"What I think or what do I want?" he smiled and answered me with "Both I guess"

I hold him tighter "I think it will be a boy, but I want a girl" I smiled thinking of our baby "But I honestly just want a healthy baby" I continued.

He nobbed agreeing with me "Yeah same. Imagine a baby girl or a baby boy running around. I am so excited, I can't wait to meet them" he says and kissed my torso.

"So I want you to get ready. Tonight I will take you somewhere special so dress nicely" I say while getting up to go and shower.

"Ok?" He says, well more likely asks confused.

"Don't worry baby it will be a good night" I tell him.

"Ok I trust you" he got up and went to the other bathroom downstairs to get ready himself.

At 7 o'clock, we both were dressed and ready to go. Shawn looked amazing and so sexy, I honestly can't believe he is mine and that he is caring our baby.

"You look incredible" I tell him and kiss his lips

"I can say the same about you, my love" he tells me with the most beautiful smile.

I took his hand and went outside when he sees the limo his eyes grow wide.

"A limo? Isn't a little too much baby?" he asked confused

I kiss him and took his hand going to the car. "Nothing is 'too much' for you baby. You and our baby deserve the world" I opened the door and he went inside the limo.

"I love you"

"I love you too Shawnie boy" he smiled when I used the nickname I called him when we weren't a couple.

I just hope everything goes well and that he will say yes!